flggr Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Nominations in this thread, voting later

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bay flogs, we've seen some truly floggish behaviour this year, so it is time to get the ball rolling with the award for 20243 :$

Like the title says, just nominate a flog that you think has displayed the floggiest style of this year - unfortunatly nominating a permabanzed flog will be a waste, so dont be a danWA and do that.

Dont give 3,2,1 votes, that will prove you are stupid and cant read, just nominate a flog. Voting will be later!

You could nominate a flog who just mashes the dislike button for every one of your posts.
You could nominate a flog who makes a thread every 30 seconds with vacuous ideas that pop into their heads.

As always, mods are exempt as we are by definition not flogs :p

Dishonour roll of past FOTY greats include:

2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Go for it...

Last edited by a moderator:

I bet Triggering Tiger lives in Melton cause he is literally MELT-ON all the day.

Just look at how offended has gotten by his several nominations already for Flog of The Year
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

As usual, a lot of lazy noms with most not bothering to attempt explaining why they should be FOTY. Let me show you how it should be done:

Maya Sol for abandoning the Worst Player fred mid-season, then continuing to post in said fred

Elmer_Judd for calling the ANZACs cowards, glubbering over the Bloos average season then leaving the SF early after congratulating the Dreamons on their win 🤣 and who could forget his hypocritical Sharia Law rant :$

The Turks massacred the Diggers in the only Anzac Day Fixture that matters, only rhe War s**t Fight Calender.

Not tying to diminsh the lads who gave their lives for our country, but we are not cut out to be Soldiers. China could easily invade and take over us in 2 weeks if they could be bothered.

800px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png

Good Old Turkey forever
They know how to make Aussie Diggers Spam
Side by side they stick together
To uphold the Turkish Name

Let it go, History says Australian troopers did nothing meaningful in all major world war conflicts, I am not a troll, I'm no hero either, just stating facts.

I refuse to melt and give illiterate, nonsensical bible thumping Titantic and Bible loving freaks like you the validation you seek.

Only a matter of time and years before my people and religion (Islam) become the major and most significant religion and political force in this country.

Hope you enjoy Sharia Law in Australia as much I will sugar x Allah Ackbar

Good game and well played MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE

In'Shallah The Demons will defeat infidel Lions next week.

We will be back. And Triggering Tiger and Aristotle Pickett will always be the laughing stock of this forum

I am fully Zen and at peace with tonight's result.
I am going out with class and dignity, some of you flogs from other clubs (esp Richmond and Essingtin) should take a leaf from my book.

I have more important things in my life to concern myself with now.

* me I left too early. Idiot Elmer

Yeee haha

The Baggers

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA

I DESERVE THIS !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back