Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello friends

A new year and a new bay award. Introducing you to the WOTY!

Whilst it was Wosh idea naturally I will take the credit.

Rules are simple - nominate your welcher of the year and provide evidence. Welch must have taken place in 2023.

Once noms are in a poll will go up to award the inaugural WOTY

ab6761610000e5eb64f57c3f54c287c42cadf773

Hello friends

A new year and a new bay award. Introducing you to the WOTY!

Whilst it was Wosh idea naturally I will take the credit.

Rules are simple - nominate your welcher of the year and provide evidence. Welch must have taken place in 2023.

Once noms are in a poll will go up to award the inaugural WOTY

ab6761610000e5eb64f57c3f54c287c42cadf773
Great idea zack! This makes sure no welcher flies under the radar and no welch badge goes to waste.

Does it count if its still in the same thread?
I mean, c'mon, Footy Is The Win is a serial post creator (all should be divvied) so sticking to one last thread is pretty good for him
A welch is a welch :shrug:

Maxi had a good welch this year too though I can't remember what fred. I have no doubt Saveloy Rockstar can produce the evidence however :$

Does it count if its still in the same thread?
I mean, c'mon, Footy Is The Win is a serial post creator (all should be divvied) so sticking to one last thread is pretty good for him
If we had a Divvy of the year award with a top 10 to choose from would Footy Is The Win have all of the top 20 threads nominated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO all welchers are equally bad and a WOTY award risks minimizing all but one of them

Having said that, MAXI’s welch was flagrant and unexpected, and he’s not been seen since

Yeah fine

So he’d certainly be a worthy winner of the inaugural award

Triggering Tiger deserves a nomination for constantly roasting and hanging **** on Geelong and their chances for 2024, yet refuses to take a bet with much respected and honourable Bay Cats poster FISTO on which team will finish higher in 2024, Geelong or Richmond, he keeps making up bollocks excuses of not gambling anymore, yet the flog on a semi regular basis brags about his wins on the 'pokies' on the bay.

Triggering Tiger deserves a nomination for constantly roasting and hanging **** on Geelong and their chances for 2024, yet refuses to take a bet with much respected and honourable Bay Cats poster FISTO on which team will finish higher in 2024, Geelong or Richmond, he keeps making up bollocks excuses of not gambling anymore, yet the flog on a semi regular basis brags about his wins on the 'pokies' on the bay.
thats not welching M7, perhaps you need to google the term up?

Zackah and Dinsdale.
Are you melting again about that time we pretended to step down from modding? That wasn’t a welch elf, that was a troll.

Once that caught you hook, line and sinker :$

Back