Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Bay 13 Poster Of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saveloy Rockstar being removed by security for crying and masturbating at the POTY ceremonies after finding out Feraligatr came equal first WITHOUT voting for herself in the end. images (14).jpeg

CERTIFIED top 4 despite your best efforts. Too bad there's no little mod button for you to mash to stop the voice of the people. :grinv1:
What triggered little scat you are!:$

Cat Triggering GIF by Product Hunt

CERTIFIED top 4 despite your best efforts. Too bad there's no little mod button for you to mash to stop the voice of the people. :grinv1:
My best effort would have been banzhammering your sorry arse but I’m a mod for all people. Even the floggiest of flogs.

Oh no, this takes me back to that infamous PM when I was being tag-teamed by the biggest dropkick on the bay with his little moderator in tow!

Certified. Top. Four.
Let me explain to for the 100th time i did not mash zackah or conspire with him to get you. He pmed us both in a 3 way convo at the same time to stop the bickering between us both and i said yes sir. Now do you understand?:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is STPer18 still doing victory laps after finishing off the podium? 😂

You're the welcher. You requested a bet. I posted acceptance. You backed out. Welcher

You didn’t accept because there were no terms agreed. You conveniently waited until I was leading before you asked me if I was in or not. I didn’t reply, so there was no bet and nobody welched

If you think otherwise, feel free to ask the mods to give me a welcher badge and state your case

Otherwise, STFU

I requested the bet and then backed out when you accepted the bet and offered terms. The day before this I conveniently waited until you made more posts before answering your post from the day before meanwhile I also conveniently waited for the bet to be in my favour before I proposed it - and I am now melting at you just because you did the same thing. I did indeed reply even quoting the post where you accepted the bet and offered terms but my reply basically said I am a little squib.

I will rely on my non-acceptance of the terms to avoid any official welcher tag from the mods but everyone knows thats only a technicality and that I am in fact a welcher.
FTFY

Back