Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Bay 13 Poster Of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh... you voted for yourself over other posters you claim to admire
Check the votes again my friend.

Anyway, I admire myself as well so it goes to reason.

Changed my vote, bring back the duck

dance-dancing-duck.gif

You're not the only one... I mean your posting is fine but POTY? It's a searing indictment on state of the Bay frankly, no offense intended to individuals
And look who is in POTY and who isnt. I even nominated you to and you didnt even get a run. Quality over quantity I guess. 😁

Dinsdale zackah next year I think it's better we don't have the results available to the public on these type of polls, a couple of cry babies have stunk this and the FOTY poll threads by being obsessed (to the point of paranoid psychosis) as to which flog voted for who.

I would argue it's more fun not knowing who voted for who anyway (not that I can on my cell phone browsers tbh)

Surely you circumvent ways to cancel benny/Elias votes anyway even if the results are nor available publicly.

Dinsdale zackah next year I think it's better we don't have the results available to the public on these type of polls, a couple of cry babies have stunk this and the FOTY poll threads by being obsessed (to the point of paranoid psychosis) as to which flog voted for who.

I would argue it's more fun not knowing who voted for who anyway (not that I can on my cell phone browsers tbh)

Surely you circumvent ways to cancel benny/Elias votes anyway even if the results are nor available publicly.
Ok next year @zackand I are eligible.

I would've won it a couple of years back anyhow with my "vote for your next Bay13 mod " thread/troll.

Oh how we laughed 😅 🤣 😂

What next ? A pr0n spam free for all on the bay ? :p
Yeah but in the taste of decency for some of our more sensitive members it is only allowed to be the the way Japanese pr0n is, censored.

That way everybody wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but in the taste of decency for some of our more sensitive members it is only allowed to be the the way Japanese pr0n is, censored.

That way everybody wins.

What if you're not sensitive?

Ok, as a compromise, can't it just be hidden behind a spoiler tag?

Back