Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Couple of back to back games coming up. ...Friday nights

This thread is devoted to the best Commentary Team going around and analysis of their Friday night North calling job.

Firstly...anyone interested in a shot game for every time Duck calls us 'The Kangaroos'?

This thread is devoted to the best Commentary Team going around and analysis of their Friday night North calling job.

Firstly...anyone interested in a shot game for every time Duck calls us 'The Kangaroos'?
No. Not interested in being hammered by the first bounce.

I'm going a shot every time Bruce says "don't ya think" or "isn't it"

I'll log in here tomorrow to see how we went....

3 Friday nights 1 Saturday night and 1 Thursday in the next 5 weeks.

It's going to be a Big month have u heard..

Giants Premiership Favs according to Lingy in round 10.

Look i rate them and we all know how talented they are and how good they can be but i think they need to win a final first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They just showed the highlights of Archers 250th game in Sydney, the game where Laidley was screaming into the phone 'get him off the ground get Adam Simpson off the ******* ground' hilarious.

According to the fox commentary team NM have basically wasted their time turning up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back