Analysis Friday Night Ch7 Commentary North Games only

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Wayne he probably got sent on a training course by the club to call them the Kangaroos at every opportunity. The club really felt it was the direction league was going. Not sure ehy

Sadly...we get our second go with BOTH teams this week depending upon which way you swing...Poxtel with King Ra Ra Tiggys and Dermie I lubbbb LT and all is forgiven....or Ch7 and the Kangaroos Kangaroos did I say Kangaroos team.

Oh yeh...turn the sound down and pump up the room with Welcome to the Jungle on repeat for the game.

It worked.

I'm reminded of the Germans episode of The Simpsons after Homer daydreams about The Land of Chocolate

German - Mr Carey. Mr Carey!
Wayne - We were talking about calling North Melbourne the Kangaroos?
German - Zat was 10 years ago!

I do like that Friday night footy intro though.

Considering it's North's home game.... they've totally botched it up AGAIN those A-holes!! Ch7 having another 'do we really have to mention North?' moment. Disgraceful promo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to turn them off, can't stand the barracking. Every contest it's the Richmond player who did so well, every 50/50 that goes their way is passed over or praised, every 50/50 that goes our way is replayed and criticised. "Everyone wants a close game" - no, no fans want that. Just shut up.

Here I was thinking, the way the game was going, they would have started giving North a bit of attention. But they are still just talking about a shame this is when Richmond's season had been "reignited".

Here I was thinking, the way the game was going, they would have started giving North a bit of attention. But they are still just talking about a shame this is when Richmond's season had been "reignited".

Its about ensuring the ratings don't dip last quarter.

Meanwhile on 774 at half time they summed it up....top 4 team v a team that won't make the 8.

Come home...nekminit sob story Tiges on 7.

Of all the TV commentary teams this one was at least passable. I didn't cringe too often.

No Dermie
No Dwayne.
No Basil.
No Darcy.

It's some of the commentary in the gameday thread that annoys me more than anything that's said on the TV. The crap some people talk about Nahas is just that.... absolute crap. He is playing his role to perfection. He caused mayhem in our forward line with his manic attack on the opposition. Everybody knows he's not in our best 22. However, when he is called upon, he really doesn't let the team down.

It's some of the commentary in the gameday thread that annoys me more than anything that's said on the TV. The crap some people talk about Nahas is just that.... absolute crap. He is playing his role to perfection. He caused mayhem in our forward line with his manic attack on the opposition. Everybody knows he's not in our best 22. However, when he is called upon, he really doesn't let the team down.

With you there. Manic in that 1st q.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back