Full Forward For Hire.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me apparently.

it was an awesome game for full-forwards as well, shitloads of goals kicked, no wind, nice playing surface, fantastic delivery lace out onto the chest..... gotta remember, the difference in supply between ones and twos is massive.

Bloody windy at Warragul. Had to aim it in the middle of the points to kick a goal. As you can see by our score line we didn't do it very well.

Can see why you wanted to leave. They are f##king terrible. Probably had about 3 blokes who could play.

me apparently.

it was an awesome game for full-forwards as well, shitloads of goals kicked, no wind, nice playing surface, fantastic delivery lace out onto the chest..... gotta remember, the difference in supply between ones and twos is massive.

I know what your saying but if a player is any good he should be smashing the opposition at a lower level if he can read the play

Can you read the play?
Or does the play have to suit your game?

If your a chance to get in the ones this week then Darnum must pick on reputation rather than form. You got towled up in the 2's, stop blaming everyone else and just worry about gettin a kick, the ball was kicked to you at least 12 times and ya might have marked 2 and maybe touched the ball one other time.

They played well in the ones last week, why would they change that side?

Would you stop speaking like a bogan papa.

Nevelle Bruns? seriously.

Fuck i hate tradies who replace normal words with rhymes. I have no f*cking idea what you are saying. Speak English you cunt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back