Think Tank fun ideas to make the game better

Remove this Banner Ad

Each club should have one supporter on the list who can be used as an extra sub for 10 minutes 3 games a year.
Someone who would never be good enough to play Afl but can stick kick a ball.
I don't recall anybody asking you

To avoid a bye when Tasmania comes in, lets just put all of Norf's players in the middle of the G and have 18 players, 1 chosen player from each team, sprint out to tag 2 players they want for their team.

Some beautiful suggestions in this thread, all very fun and easy for the AFL to implement

Lord knows Laura Kane browses BigFooty, I look forward to seeing these implemented in the coming seasons

Another suggestion is they should bring in try’s and a goalies net

Try’s are worth 3 points and a goal in the net is worth 10

Also backward kicks are play on and a 10 second countdown clock starts for you to move the ball forward - if you don’t it’s a 50m penalty from where you failed to move the ball forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• If the crowd boos, 50 against the team with the fans responsible for the boos
  • if your club makes a spelling mistake on the banner it’s a 50 point headstart to the other team
  • When your sub is used for a concussion in the first quarter you can pull another emergency in to play
  • Banana goals are worth 8 points, snaps 7
  • High flying marks = +20m field position gain
  • Fend offs with closed fist allowed
  • Kicking in danger allowed
  • Tripping now a valid method of tackling
  • You’re allowed to throw any objects available to you on field in regular play (mouthguards, shin pads, boots, socks, grass, turf, goal posts) at people who have received a free kick

I feel like it needs a new angle. Maybe shorter games, new teams, sexy jerseys and wait yes, acrobats. Who doesn’t love acrobats?

Possibly a name with just a letter will help too.
Hodgepodge/Lethality
Your time to shine big fella.

8c45799c82fb3a4426afba8addf5c85e

each team has one player that is suspended by a wire from the roof , Mad Max style

Ball bounces back in off the posts

I agree no umpires , players make rulings on high contact via push and shove

Involve animals on the field somehow , Grizzly bears would be good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back