Die Kaffeeklatsch
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Donnybrook FC, Steelers
This would have to go close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeroy_Jenkins

Plot

The video is of an actual event. It takes place in the Upper Blackrock Spire dungeon in World of Warcraft, inside the Rookery room, one of the most notoriously difficult sections for newcomers to the game and responsible for countless wipes and other mishaps similar to the one depicted in the video.[1] It opens with the guild members discussing an impending raid via audio teleconferencing, complete with regimented battle plan and statistical breakdown of their survival. The fastidiousness of their preparations is ruined by the sudden and unexpected actions of Leeroy Jenkins, who was away from his computer. After missing the entire conversation, Leeroy runs into the area without pause, yelling, "Alright chums, let's do this! LEEEROOOOOOYYY JEEEENNNNKIINNSS!" There is about a second of stunned silence from his companions, followed by carnage when they proceed to hastily attempt the attack (as Leeroy's actions have now aggroed the monsters). The attempted raid (and video) is filled with desperate calls from the team to mount their original plan, as well as insults at Leeroy, with Leeroy calling out, "It's not my fault". The battle ends disastrously, with all the guild members lying dead on the floor, screaming at Leeroy for his brash decision. Leeroy's only response is "At least I have chicken", as he spent the party's planning time reheating chicken in his mother's kitchen.

[youtube]sAooq7e0gg0[/youtube]

Made me laugh:thumbsu:

that is funny as s**t.

just listened to it with sound for the first time.

absolutely hilarious.

it's like the first guy based his whole life around it.

absolute pissa.

WTF? Pretty funny though when he runs in whilst the other guys are planning it.
Anyone else reckon the guy talking about how they should attack sounds like James Woods?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that too

It was.

BTW, what's funnier are the actual real situations, such as someone wiping an entire raid of 40 people when they are on the last boss. Only to res back into the dungeon with 6 hours worth of respawns popping up back again. Or when they manage to defeat a hard boss, and a guild "traitor" steals all the loot and says "GG".

Yeah, lots of videos of that. ;)

It was.

BTW, what's funnier are the actual real situations, such as someone wiping an entire raid of 40 people when they are on the last boss. Only to res back into the dungeon with 6 hours worth of respawns popping up back again. Or when they manage to defeat a hard boss, and a guild "traitor" steals all the loot and says "GG".

Yeah, lots of videos of that. ;)

One time our guild was in Blackwing Lair against Chromaggus and no one else on the server had defeated him yet.
We had him at 1% with four of us alive, and i was the only healer.
I was running low on mana, so i went to innervate myself, accidentally used it on the main tank (still to this day i have no idea how) and we wiped.

Yeah that was funny :(

Although the whole corrupted blood incident was friggin hilarious on wow.

One time our guild was in Blackwing Lair against Chromaggus and no one else on the server had defeated him yet.
We had him at 1% with four of us alive, and i was the only healer.
I was running low on mana, so i went to innervate myself, accidentally used it on the main tank (still to this day i have no idea how) and we wiped.

Yeah that was funny :(

I remember Mags from MC was a bitch at first, it took so long to kill him (I don't even remember the number of attempts). We had one pally left and he was at one percent - parry, parry, parry, dodge... bubble, /dance, then hammer. Mags died.

Thankfully, he didn't steal the loot. :D

I remember Mags from MC was a bitch at first, it took so long to kill him (I don't even remember the number of attempts). We had one pally left and he was at one percent - parry, parry, parry, dodge... bubble, /dance, then hammer. Mags died.

Thankfully, he didn't steal the loot. :D

Happened to me in Karazhan, I was the sole healer left on the Big Bad Wolf fight, I managed to soak a few hits with earth sheild before taking the last 2000 health of it. Had to resurrect the rest of the raid after that.

Supposedly that Leeroy Jenkins thing actually happened, and they went back the next week to film that video, of course noone is gonna run around like the person filming aggroing everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back