News Future dealings of the Fantasy Board: PLEASE READ

Should we merge?

• YES

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As both AFL Fantasy and Real Dreamteam boards have been a bit quiet as of late, Chief has kindly put the question out there that should we merge both AFL Fantasy and Real Dreamteam boards into one big combined board again?

The idea was put out in the hope of generating some more interest towards these forums, if anyone has ideas or questions feel free to state here.

There are some threads that are very game specific related like trades/rate my team which would be tagged/sub forum.

But for example gameday threads or NAB challenge threads talking about a players role, scores, player research etc... are both highly relevant in each format as the scoring system is the same.

IMO no, they are 2 totally different games despite the fact they have the same scoring system and deserve there own sections.

Leave as is.

As both AFL Fantasy and Real Dreamteam boards have been a bit quiet as of late, Chief has kindly put the question out there that should we merge both AFL Fantasy and Real Dreamteam boards into one big combined board again?

The idea was put out in the hope of generating some more interest towards these forums, if anyone has ideas or questions feel free to state here.

There are some threads that are very game specific related like trades/rate my team which would be tagged/sub forum.

But for example gameday threads or NAB challenge threads talking about a players role, scores, player research etc... are both highly relevant in each format as the scoring system is the same.
I'm not sure about a board merge. They were originally one board and we separated them out only twelve months ago, almost to the day actually, as we wanted to try and promote players having their own dedicated board for the game they preferred to play. Many we spoke to for feedback said it was too hard to sort out which threads were for which game. They are completely different games, even though the scoring system is the same.

Now that we (assumably) have stewards to concentrate on the boards, they may gather momentum again. If not, we can reasses at years end.

Back