Game Day Game day Ports v cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong by 45 points.

Hoping for a god mode, crowd going crazy performance. I missed the Motlop showdown as I was in Amsterdam, so it feels like it's been a damn long time since I've tasted that sort of atmosphere.

Expecting a tried hard but just outclassed, and a few late cheap goals to make the margin seem better than the reality.

#KeepTheBiB #PBsOnSpecialOccassionsOnly

I think you will find the playing group is sick of losing to this mob and will be desperate.It will be suprisingly close our players will give it all they got. But we will be outclassed and outcoached in the end. Cats by 15 points.

If I wasn't currently unwell I would be at the game.
Unfortunately I'll be watching from home.

Very appreciative of the effort some people here have made for this game and pissed off that I won't be able to join in.

I hope we win, I want us to win, I don't unfortunately expect us to win.

Geelong's age profile is interesting, its more U-shaped than ours.
I get the feeling we plan to run them off the park.
If we do that while keeping a forward structure intact I'll be very happy.

Good luck Port.
I hope everyone gets to enjoy a #bringbackthebars themed win.

Average Attributes​
Port AdelaideAttributeGeelong
187.3cmHeight188.6cm
85.3kgWeight89.0kg
24yr 9mthAge26yr 6mth
92.3Games124.5
Total Players By Games​
Port AdelaideGamesGeelong
7Less than 508
750 to 992
3100 to 1493
5150 or more9

Very appreciative of the effort some people here have made for this game and pissed off that I won't be able to join in.

Good luck Port.

Average Attributes​
187.3cmHeight188.6cm
85.3kgWeight89.0kg
24yr 9mthAge26yr 6mth
92.3Games124.5
Total Players By Games​
7Less than 508
750 to 992
3100 to 1493
5150 or more9
When was the last time our average weight was more than Geelong? Pre-2007 would be my guess.

We all know it will be about a 4 goal loss...not a belting.... just so Ken can script his presser to mess with the hardcore port supporter base with baffling comments of mediocrity, incoherent rambles, and a tint of a grin....thinking how he needs to polish his money counting machine as he further fleeces Koch and KT.

Only consolation, if we pull off a win, is I hate Geelong and will at least enjoy watching Scott have a big cry and kick off a monumental falling off the cliff in 2nd half of year for the cats. Can dream hey?

Good luck Port.

Average Attributes​
187.3cmHeight188.6cm
85.3kgWeight89.0kg
24yr 9mthAge26yr 6mth
92.3Games124.5
Total Players By Games​
7Less than 508
750 to 992
3100 to 1493
5150 or more9

over a cm taller and almost 4kg heavier across the board. that's significant.

we're going to get monstered

Scrappy boring game. Hack kicks out of packs will hit Geelong forwards. Hawkins to have 5 kicks and 4 goals.

We will constantly kick to Geelong players guarding space. Tom Stewart to take 16 marks.

Dixon will play angry as he's manhandled by 3 Geelong defenders, give away free kicks and 50 metre penalties, eventually blowing up and coming off with a soft tissue injury.

A unlikely no name spud in the mould Guthrie/Stanley/Horlin-Smith will have a career best game.

Crowd of 33,000 cold, bored, frustrated, lifeless and hopelessly unsurprised, will sit, arms folded thinking that we've seen this s**t show before and WTF do we bother?
The crowd numbers will show, about 10,000 people have already made that decision and it will only get worse if this current regime remains....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate dropped around some 'cookies'. Said I might need them for tonight's game.
I will be laughing uncontrollable every time Ports get a goal. I will be laughing uncontrollable when Geelong kick one. If we lose by 120 I will wet myself. Then I'll make a pizza. Can't wait. Gonna be a hoot.

Last edited:
Scrappy boring game. Hack kicks out of packs will hit Geelong forwards. Hawkins to have 5 kicks and 4 goals.

We will constantly kick to Geelong players guarding space. Tom Stewart to take 16 marks.

Dixon will play angry as he's manhandled by 3 Geelong defenders, give away free kicks and 50 metre penalties, eventually blowing up and coming off with a soft tissue injury.

A unlikely no name spud in the mould Guthrie/Stanley/Horlin-Smith will have a career best game.

Crowd of 33,000 cold, bored, frustrated, lifeless and hopelessly unsurprised, will sit, arms folded thinking that we've seen this **** show before and WTF do we bother?
The crowd numbers will show, about 10,000 people have already made that decision and it will only get worse if this current regime remains....
Holy s**t ive watched this exact game. Many times

You forgot "Dixon, trying to get a spark lit,
Runs manically to half back flank to try and get the ball and hoofs it to Sam gray who is one out on the 50 line.

The soft tissue injury bit was hilarious. in the vision I saw the camera pans to the bench and he's sitting there with an ice pack under his thigh

Let's just get this over and done with eh?

Geelong could do us a massive favour by 119ing us and sh!t, on the scoreboard or in general play or both.

But we know how much those campaigners love tormenting us. They're "due for a loss" so this'll probably be the game they have a downer. So you know this'll be the game we inexplicably find our mojo and bring back sexy footy.

Making Ken look like some sort of master coach - Fos, Jack, Choco & Mr. Robinson who coached us to the under-10s northern suburbs primary school lightning carnival premiership at Lizbeff Oval back in '84 - all rolled into one.

Dunno if I'll go. Really can’t be arsed blowing dosh and freezing my nuts off at the inevitable sh!tshow. Besides, today is mainly about hunting down some classic Chromcraft chairs. See how I feel when I get to Hindmarsh Disposals.

Eh, I'm waaaaaaaay more invested in the Lakers' off-season than Ports' off season rn.

CLUB SHAY SHAY IS BACK IN BIZNESS

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 8.14.56 am.png

Last edited:
I know the script - we come out hard, lead at quarter-time. Geelong turns up the heat in the middle to lead narrowly at half-time, we’re still putting in but not winning enough possession or taking chances. The team can’t sustain the Geelong pressure in the second half and go down by 5-7 goals.

Hawkins, Blicavs and mid-tier plodder look like worldies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back