Gangland lawyer dodges jail

Remove this Banner Ad

I tell ya what she's a fair piece. It's like something out of boston legal.

When she smiles her lips go up past and her top gum are exposed because she has an overbite but it's forgivable.

Such a shame she has poor taste and has consolidated it with a kid on the way. Whoever the new boyfriend is may have to deal with all the underworld crim crap and the father of her child when he gets out.

Don't worry, I'm better now, although telling lies now in marketing and advertising isn't the most honourable pursuit either. :)
A fully fledged practitioner of the Dark Arts. Who'd have guessed:rolleyes: I'd repeat that famous Bill Hicks rant he directed at a Marketer but I'd probably be carded. You wouldn't want that to happen would you.

Just look at her!

She is hot and legally guilty.

Which makes her innocent in my eyes.

And other places.

I'd give her a conjugal visit

Funny you should say that - she got banned from Barwon Prison a couple of years ago because she accidentally dropped something under the table whilst talking to one of her clients and had to get down on her hands and knees to pick it up - if you know what I mean;)

She just can't get enough crook in her.

Also went through a long court case a few years ago where she tried to get the frozen sperm of her murdered boyfriend inseminated in her - without success.

PS - would you really want to go where Mokbel has been???

She even mad the Times Wierd case list

Weird Cases: glamorous solicitor
A criminal case against a glamorous Australian solicitor collapses in dramatic fashion

Gary Slapper

“She always conducted herself as if short skirts and tight shirts would lead to success,” a public commentator recently said of Zarah Garde-Wilson. Known fondly as the Hyphen-with-the-Python after she appeared in a men’s magazine posing provocatively with a large snake, Garde-Wilson has drawn some bad reactions from her professional colleagues. That is because she isn’t a glamour model but a solicitor.

A controversial gangland lawyer in Melbourne, Australia, Garde-Wilson was in the news after a criminal trial against her collapsed because key prosecution witness suffered from an acute memory loss. She faced four charges of lying to the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) and possessing an unregistered firearm relating to the death in 2004 of her de facto husband Lewis Caine.

Caine, a convicted murderer, was shot dead in a gangland war and dumped in a street. Garde-Wilson informed detectives that psychic spirits had told her where Caine was murdered. Prosecuters accused her of lying after she denied giving Caine’s gun to a police informant known as “166”. But the deception case collapsed when 166 told the court he couldn’t remember having a conversation with Garde-Wilson about the gun, even though he had secretly recorded it and admitted he could identify his own voice as it was played to the court.

The world's weirdest cases
From the man who sued God to the man who sued TV for making his wife fat, people turn to lawyers for the strangest things

“I don't remember any of that happening to be honest,'' 166 told the court. Puzzled silence all around. “Was collecting a gun such a common thing that you don't recall collecting a gun from her?'' the judge asked. “Well, for some people, that's nothing, your honour,” 166 replied.

Outside the court, Garde-Wilson's lawyer Stephen Shirrefs said his client was relieved the case was over. “She just wants her privacy” he said, though clearly her life is not all statutes and scrabble. Garde-Wilson is widely known in Australia for her plunging necklines and stilettos. “That's how she dressed on prison visits and appearing in court”, one former lawyer has observed. “But in the legal profession, you can dress down and still get there – if you’re any good.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, this thread has aged poorly with 90% of the comments being sleazy af.

The only comment that aged poorly was the bloke who said she'd be fat by now. Was a very bad call. Unless the photos I saw of her were 15yrs ago she's very not fat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back