GDFL Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaine williams won the best and fairest at centrals

steele is gone... out for the season

di campli back for finals been training with werribee VFL for the whole season is ready to tear it up in the GDFL u18 finals.... be weary oppositions... he is coming

quarion has now played 1001 games at centrals is an unbelievable stalwart of the club... highly respected by the likes of leach, burke, calbert and chugg... the historian of the GDFL

watch out for the likes of... shaun, sexy, paul and mitoui come finals time... big game players

also theoldmans ive heard your nose rivals that of Barbara Strisand and Pinocchio

di campli back for finals been training with werribee VFL for the whole season is ready to tear it up in the GDFL u18 finals.... be weary oppositions... he is coming

quarion has now played 1001 games at centrals is an unbelievable stalwart of the club... highly respected by the likes of leach, burke, calbert and chugg... the historian of the GDFL

watch out for the likes of... shaun, sexy, paul and mitoui come finals time... big game players

also theoldmans ive heard your nose rivals that of Barbara Strisand and Pinocchio

Respect your elders mate:thumbsu:

Hasnt Dicampli been out injured for most of the season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some idiot spill the beans ... who are you?

And yeah that david todaro guy has been having a bad effect on the under 18s boys even since he broke hes collarbone playing seniors, apparently he has been hanging around like a bad smell and we all know he is a bit of a party animal and he doesn't only get "white line fever" on the football field, if you know what i mean.
They have called him the centrals version of Ben cousins, i really hope hes bad habits haven't worn off to much on young starts like williams, gamble and Leigh painter.

Some idiot spill the beans ... who are you?

And yeah that david todaro guy has been having a bad effect on the under 18s boys even since he broke hes collarbone playing seniors, apparently he has been hanging around like a bad smell and we all know he is a bit of a party animal and he doesn't only get "white line fever" on the football field, if you know what i mean.
They have called him the centrals version of Ben cousins, i really hope hes bad habits haven't worn off to much on young starts like williams, gamble and Leigh painter.

More like jake king

some idiot is joshy k

he is good for a few specials every game

we like to call them

"joshy k specials" down at the duckpond... its been said his natural ability rivals that of any centrals player to take the field b4 him... including the likes of fastuca, buck and even quarion

watch out for JOSHY K come finals time... and also will north geelong go out in straight sets like they did last season???

some idiot is joshy k

he is good for a few specials every game

we like to call them

"joshy k specials" down at the duckpond... its been said his natural ability rivals that of any centrals player to take the field b4 him... including the likes of fastuca, buck and even quarion

watch out for JOSHY K come finals time... and also will north geelong go out in straight sets like they did last season???

Mate i dont know where u get ur facts from but are u serious. with all the experience ive had in this game. back in the days i was known for my freakish ability. ive seen this kid play but mate dont go throwin my name around. its sacred

Word has it that North geelong are goin to go out in straight sets like they did last year

they didnt did they??
i thort they bet BPH then lost to werribee then lost to banno??
isnt straight sets not winning a game at all?
and wernt they like 3rd or 4th last yr?
and arnt they underfeated this yr?
or can they just not play st albans that well?

sorry

yes north geelong did win there first final last season

however in my opinion they were the 2nd best team in the comp but didnt actually make the grand final...

also theoldmans ill break your nose u swine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back