GDFL Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mate ive seen u play football and all i have to say is SOFT
u play like a cat
u must be one of the worst players ive ever seen
i dont even think u woulg get a gig in winchelseas U/18s team

u werribee boys are a pack of idiots i would worry about winnin a game instead of posting on this website, its guna be hilarious when u dont win a game in the finals!

u werribee boys are a pack of idiots i would worry about winnin a game instead of posting on this website, its guna be hilarious when u dont win a game in the finals!

hahaha thought we wood give the rest of the comp ago this year.. pretty happy sitting here wid two grand final medals round the neck.. how many u got down at banno lately..

2008 u18 grand final

3qtr time.... banno 16 points up

looking poised for a massive upset... centrals bring the real stuff when it counts and end up with the flag

what else can i say??

our u18s have been successful for the last 10yrs cant say the same about werribee.. and unlike u we have been successful in the seniors and ressies consistently.. what was that on the weekend again banno 3 werribee 0 !!
your club is a joke piss off and play in the wrfl i have read the same s**t on here 4 the last 2yrs all u boys braggin about how good u are when ur playin in a below standard junior comp and 1 in 30 manages to go on to be a successful senior player.
pappas? cole? deluca? quarrier?

our u18s have been successful for the last 10yrs cant say the same about werribee.. and unlike u we have been successful in the seniors and ressies consistently.. what was that on the weekend again banno 3 werribee 0 !!
your club is a joke piss off and play in the wrfl i have read the same s**t on here 4 the last 2yrs all u boys braggin about how good u are when ur playin in a below standard junior comp and 1 in 30 manages to go on to be a successful senior player.
pappas? cole? deluca? quarrier?

mate centrals had a few players from last 2 years team playing good consistent footy in the seniors like cornish, todaro(injured), cachia, cole(who got injured) and ellis.
from what i saw on the weekend i only saw 2 players fron 18's playin in bannos seniors. the rest were all in the ressies

Just typical of Werribee big mouth tosses who wear one of the ugliest jumpers ever.I cant see them making the G.F. as East will s**t on them by 10-12 goals.Glad to see Banno make finals again what a remarkable effort for the 18's 11th finals series in a row.Werribee we gunna smash you Sat WITH OUR SKILLS AND OUR FISTS Selections

EAST 69 POINTS

BANNO 21 POINTS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some idiot is joshy k

he is good for a few specials every game

we like to call them

"joshy k specials" down at the duckpond... its been said his natural ability rivals that of any centrals player to take the field b4 him... including the likes of fastuca, buck and even quarion

watch out for JOSHY K come finals time... and also will north geelong go out in straight sets like they did last season???

You have to be joking.If this is #12 you are a *******,your short,fat,cant mark,kick or even handball.You are the 1 we are targetting to hit cause you think you can fight to.If Werribee rate you as a footballer East are in for an easy win.

little bit of animosity on the footy thread. Ive been reading the threads of late, and from what i can gather.
  • North Geelong are a tight knit bunch and dont appreciate people questioning their team ethic, because they are really close. practically stacks on.
  • Nobody cares what East Geelong have to say
  • Mitch Quarian is on the verge of life membership for life in general.(never been done before)
  • Kaine Williams is freakishly good at life
....................................thoughts ?

Why is it that all of a sudden werribee start up when they've been pretty quiet all year? dont start running your mouth when you've still got a maximum of 3 finals to play. Finals series this year is still up in the air. Not even North is assured a spot in the GF yet.

Werribee V East Geelong by 2 goals

Corio V Bannockburn by 6 goals

Lets get back to talking about footy rather than who's gunna belt who and who is who.

little bit of animosity on the footy thread. Ive been reading the threads of late, and from what i can gather.
  • North Geelong are a tight knit bunch and dont appreciate people questioning their team ethic, because they are really close. practically stacks on.
  • Nobody cares what East Geelong have to say
  • Mitch Quarian is on the verge of life membership for life in general.(never been done before)
  • Kaine Williams is freakishly good at life
....................................thoughts ?

Some very good points you make here ATF

especially the one about East Geelong, saying they are coming with a fighting mentality, good luck with that, as you will have no chance on the scoreboard boys... also has anyone actually thought about things for a minute, how this is a computer forum, its all in fun, and what makes it fun is when YOU bite back ;)

Some very good points you make here ATF

especially the one about East Geelong, saying they are coming with a fighting mentality, good luck with that, as you will have no chance on the scoreboard boys... also has anyone actually thought about things for a minute, how this is a computer forum, its all in fun, and what makes it fun is when YOU bite back ;)

fevalenko shave your mangina.

pappas? cole? deluca? quarrier?[/quote]

any reason u named these ppl??

pappas? cole? deluca? quarrier?[/quote]

any reason u named these ppl??

They are all hang outs and s**t footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back