GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
werribee have also signed 3 glenorden players. 1 is a forward and their captain. they have lost 1 player 2 winch as a assistant coach but its not kitchen or hards

I believe that could be david kennedy. wild as a cut snake. dont think he is assistant coach material but ive watched a few games this year and the bloke can play.Glen orden didnt finish very high this year so would be interested to see how these players stack up regardless of status at thier former club.should be interesting viewing. Any other whispers from the duck pond, wheres wheely bin he has his finger on the post down there.

Bazza has signed st corio so I don't no were the idea of him going to east come from. Ric were confident he will sign next week and there's only a couple that played last year that haven't signed yet but I'm confident they will and picked up 2 kids that will really excite our league with there pace skill and hardness. We all know we have a good list so hopefully we can stay injurie free and get more committment and hunger out of the boys and we should get back into finals contention

Bazza has signed st corio so I don't no were the idea of him going to east come from. Ric were confident he will sign next week and there's only a couple that played last year that haven't signed yet but I'm confident they will and picked up 2 kids that will really excite our league with there pace skill and hardness. We all know we have a good list so hopefully we can stay injurie free and get more committment and hunger out of the boys and we should get back into finals contention

So who's coaching Corio then?

Don't know what's going on at Belmont or who they are talking to, Read all about it (past thread). I have left the Lions and have applied for a couple of 2s jobs...have been told I have 1 job if I want it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that could be david kennedy. wild as a cut snake. dont think he is assistant coach material but ive watched a few games this year and the bloke can play.Glen orden didnt finish very high this year so would be interested to see how these players stack up regardless of status at thier former club.should be interesting viewing. Any other whispers from the duck pond, wheres wheely bin he has his finger on the post down there.

Glenorden players are very handy pickups. WRFL is a pretty strong league. Leatch now will have a few from that comp and will boost their chances for sure. I think they will be a Top 3 side barring tragedy.

Dont get to excited shinzig, seen a few wrfl games this season and have to say id rather sit around with a javelin in my eye.....but saying that the players centrals have signed are good players, not out outstanding but good....its not a strong league anymore, top 3 teams spotty, hoppers, colts no one gets near them, has been that way since i can remember....

Dissapointing to see dave kennedy move on, obviously good mates with smith at winch...

Has Rob May accepted Corio's job yet, heard he was very close, impressed with the way Corio pursued him and the preposal.

Dont get to excited shinzig, seen a few wrfl games this season and have to say id rather sit around with a javelin in my eye.....but saying that the players centrals have signed are good players, not out outstanding but good....its not a strong league anymore, top 3 teams spotty, hoppers, colts no one gets near them, has been that way since i can remember....

Dissapointing to see dave kennedy move on, obviously good mates with smith at winch...
if this is the case you would rather have your nuts gift rapped in barb wire than sit around and watch a gdfl game.

Lets hope they prove their worth. Still think Centrals will be strong especially after another year together. Saw a few games towards the end of the year and thought there were some good young kids mixed with the experience of their better players like Calbert, Burke, Iordanis and Leatch.

heard a big walk out could be on the cards at the belmont loins. also some interesting rumours about some people who have left the club (not players) leave with some unanswered questions

Lets hope they prove their worth. Still think Centrals will be strong especially after another year together. Saw a few games towards the end of the year and thought there were some good young kids mixed with the experience of their better players like Calbert, Burke, Iordanis and Leatch.

Spot the odd man out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back