Preview Geelong V Brisbane Prelim Final Sat Oct 17 7 40 pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be against being the “unsociable cats” here, the Lions are young and inexperienced in finals, not saying we’ve exactly set the bar in finals in recent times but we have so many players with an abundance of experience. Hit them, but hit them fair, must get the game on our terms. Need them to be hearing footsteps whenever they have the ball.

Agreed. We were more physical and harder at the contest in the win earlier this year. No doubt they will be a different beast this week, but repeat the dose from that night and we'll go very close.

Incorrect, sorry. He missed the easy target inside 50 which led to Parfitt's deliberate call. Ball went down the other end and Pies scored a goal. Should've been an easy set shot for Parfitt, instead Menegola cost us a 12pt turn around.

Don't want to sound pedantic but reckon you're drawing a long bow saying he cost us that goal, yes he missed the target and yes the ball went down the other end but we regained control of the pill after that and went forward again.

If we're looking to lay blame it was more on Parfitt for giving away a stupid free kick and Hendeson the stupid fifty meter penalty IMO.

Maybe Scott could get us playing dirty and go after Cameron and rough him up
Have my doubts that will happen. Think our game will just have a normal finals intensity with both sides going about it the right way. Hard but fair.
But if want to see dirty, the game on Friday night will be the one.
Just watch the home side go after Dusty, Cotchin and Lynch like rabid dogs. Urged on the home crowd screaming for blood.

Don't want to sound pedantic but reckon you're drawing a long bow saying he cost us that goal, yes he missed the target and yes the ball went down the other end but we regained control of the pill after that and went forward again.

If we're looking to lay blame it was more on Parfitt for giving away a stupid free kick and Hendeson the stupid fifty meter penalty IMO.

That free against Parfitt was soft. He was shoved as he went to paddle it :(

Have my doubts that will happen. Think our game will just have a normal finals intensity with both sides going about it the right way. Hard but fair.
Just watch the home side go after Dusty, Cotchin and Lynch like rabid dogs. Urged on the home crowd screaming for blood.
oh yes please.

Port will target Cotchin - they will bring the captain down. It is an absolute cauldron at the memoent and the umpires themselves are affected no doubt. Think Port will be able to smash em and play on.

Dirty and a suspension or two for the big dance.

Yes please.

I'm just going to hide this in here if its ok.
2-3 years back I was watching 360 and i thought 'bomber, what drug are you on?'

I haven't watched it for a year. easily.
But i'm watching it right now.

What is robbo on? he cant even talk properly.
I like the guy. But he is cooked.

I'm just going to hide this in here if its ok.
2-3 years back I was watching 360 and i thought 'bomber, what drug are you on?'

I haven't watched it for a year. easily.
But i'm watching it right now.

What is robbo on? he cant even talk properly.
I like the guy. But he is cooked.

Alcoholic isn't he?

Port will target Cotchin - they will bring the captain down. It is an absolute cauldron at the memoent and the umpires themselves are affected no doubt. Think Port will be able to smash em and play on.
Hinkley: I want you to all go out there tonight and imagine Cotchin is Kochie telling you there are no allowances in the salary cap for player increases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I could use a movie analogy for Richmond for this game as opposed to the one against St.Kilda: From The Wizard of Oz to Friday The Thirteenth.
Port are going to hit them with a truck load of kitchen sinks. Supported by the most hostile crowd in the comp.

If I could use a movie analogy for Richmond for this game as opposed to the one against St.Kilda: From The Wizard of Oz to Friday The Thirteenth.
Port are going to hit them with a truck load of kitchen sinks. Supported by the most hostile crowd in the comp.
Why are Hawthorn supporters going?

They are only pretend hostile. Research Paralowie, Elizabeth and Salisbury in Adelaide and you'll se where I'm coming from
Suburban Adelaide is basically third world. Lots and lots of inbreeding by people living on the very edge of society

Hope you're right on both counts. Cotchin quickly removes himself from the scene of his underhand acts. Gutless face-to-face.

Not sure we can beat the Tiges, but I reckon we can do Port at the Gabba. Go Port!

Would never have happened had Menegola hit the easy target.

Would never have happened had Menegola hit the easy target.
So Menegola has the ball in the first place because he intercepts Moore’s kick with a contested mark, Parfitt hits it out deliberately, Duncan takes a mark and finds Hendo who gives away a push free and 50, and Bews loses his man at the throw in who kicks the goal but we can reduce this to being Menegola’s fault.

OK...

So Menegola has the ball in the first place because he intercepts Moore’s kick with a contested mark, Parfitt hits it out deliberately, Duncan takes a mark and finds Hendo who gives away a push free and 50, and Bews loses his man at the throw in who kicks the goal but we can reduce this to being Menegola’s fault.

OK...

Menegola had no one pressuring him, Parfitt had a paddock inside 50. Do you agree Menegola should’ve hit the target, or at least got within 10m of it?

Menegola had no one pressuring him, Parfitt had a paddock inside 50. Do you agree Menegola should’ve hit the target, or at least got within 10m of it?
It was a woeful kick but to blame it on the goal that occurred some 60-90 seconds later with all that transpired in between is reductionist drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back