Geelong v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus, siren.

The Dice Man said:
Absolultley disgraceful decision against Reid on the boundry, possibly the worst Ive seen.
It was a shocker, I am not sure how the player was supposed to stop.

You ********ing beauty.

Seriously, bad luck Geelong. I know how it feels.

But I am ********ing pumped right now.

Melbourne dominated ever since Ottens went off... deserved to win.
Brown, Neitz, Whelan serious injury worries though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god, still shaking.

Geelong will most likely finish on 11-11 meaning % will probably determine whether they play finals football in 2005.

My votes in order would be....
Melb: Robertson, Davey, Moloney, White, Whelan
Cats: Ablett, Kelly, Hunt, Johnson

weagles_fan said:
Geelong will most likely finish on 11-11 meaning % will probably determine whether they play finals football in 2005.

by geez I hope we do your mob in next week. Nothing would satisfy me more after the shyte run we've had recently.

Course rational brain says a ten-goal drubbing.

sheller891 said:
what happened?
One of the Geelong players had a shot from 50-55 metres out after the siren to win the game it was about a metre off-target.
Dees 100-99

Egan missed the final kick.

What a game though!

Well done to the Dee's - fought back from 34 points down midway through the second quarter.

Makes the finals race interesting now. Geelong now need to win both their final games to be assured of a finals spot (Against West Coast and Richmond) lose either of those games and they rely on results going their way to scrape into the finals. Huge result for the Dees.

It was Egan.

Good player, always gives 200% and one of the most courageous in the side. It wasn't a bad effort for a FB. I feel sorry for him.

The result sums up my ********ing day nicley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back