Gym & Misc General Health and Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ditto on the am training sessions - if you time it right you can get the watch the sun rise/settle. It's beaut.

just a heads up, ALDI have the squat rack back (24th feb) this time $20 cheaper, down to $179. Bargain.

291308l.jpg

Rocky IV has easily the greatest training montage on film and thusly, it is one of the greatest films ever.

I raise you Hercules.

So just wanted to point out that the vid I posted above was from Rocky 2. Some of u will know this but, it's just what I was watching at the time (the other night).
Here's the Rocky 4 training stuff... I fell in love with the movie...Went to my friends place every day for maybe a couple of weeks straight just to watch it (her dad's vid). I was about 7, maybe 6 lol.

Oh look..^ A member since 2006...325 posts. lol... Well done, troll...

Not sure why I'm a troll? If you read literally any of my posts, you'd know this. I happen to think the montage skits by Trey and Matt are hilarious send ups of an overused trope. Nothing against anyone who watches Rocky and gets pumped from it.

Just ****in' relax aye.

Not sure why I'm a troll? If you read literally any of my posts, you'd know this. I happen to think the montage skits by Trey and Matt are hilarious send ups of an overused trope. Nothing against anyone who watches Rocky and gets pumped from it.

Just ****in' relax aye.
Pfftt, clearly trolling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just ****in' relax aye.
That's great... Im glad u find that stuff amusing.

That's great... Im glad u find that stuff amusing.

Look, I'm sorry if I missed the sign that said "srs business ONLY" before I posted. I've posted a few times in the past couple of pages in response to health and fitness queries/documentaries...but if it makes you feel better to call me a troll, then you do you.

Last time I checked, a good sense of self-depricating humour was healthy, but what do I know?

Look, I'm sorry if I missed the sign that said "srs business ONLY" before I posted. I've posted a few times in the past couple of pages in response to health and fitness queries/documentaries...but if it makes you feel better to call me a troll, then you do you.

Last time I checked, a good sense of self-depricating humour was healthy, but what do I know?

Don’t worry everyone is a troll accordingly to that poster.

Clearly your post was just to have a laugh!

I think everyone's a troll?? Yep...

Yeah pretty much anyone who disagrees with your thoughts is a troll.

If you thought the video that was posted was a troll then you are missing your sense of humour

Yeah pretty much anyone who disagrees with your thoughts is a troll.

If you thought the video that was posted was a troll then you are missing your sense of humour
That's is absolute bs, saj. I think everyone that disagrees with me is a troll?????? WTF...

I thought the guy was a legit troll. He joined in 2006 and has 328 posts.. Got second account written all over it.

If he's not a troll, so beit.

Sorry if I got it wrong.

Can’t wait to get and stand in front of it not exercising. From what I’ve observed it’s true purpose is ornamental.
Its for a home gym, not mega serious heavy duty crazy strong powerlifting dudes like you.

PS, I have one, got it last year and its very strong, capable and perfect for the home gym

Remove this Banner Ad

Back