General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

CNB sold right down this morning on another result before rallying a bit.

• Assay results have been received for NLDD042 confirming a broad high
grade copper gold discovery at Nil Desperandum. Results are;
• 60.3m @ 0.9% copper, 0.1g/t gold from 256m
• 3m @ 1.1% copper, 0.2 g/t gold from 238m

An abolsulte monster day for those who hold RNU :cool:. Litihum holders did pretty good too!

Spewing that my buy order didn't get filled today with another top up on RNU. So close to 500k shares.
20% increase today

Been a good week or so with RNU

CNB sold right down this morning on another result before rallying a bit.

• Assay results have been received for NLDD042 confirming a broad high
grade copper gold discovery at Nil Desperandum. Results are;
• 60.3m @ 0.9% copper, 0.1g/t gold from 256m
• 3m @ 1.1% copper, 0.2 g/t gold from 238m
Crazy days trading. No doubt a lot of panic selling going on. I've gone from a short-medium term hold to now a long hold on this.

Crazy days trading. No doubt a lot of panic selling going on. I've gone from a short-medium term hold to now a long hold on this.
Wasn't on huge volume either.

Not 'spectacular' but nothing wrong with that result. Haven't read enough but at a glance I'd be tempted to take a punt on any pull back.

'However, Mr Powell was clear that the Fed was focused on inflation, with figures out this week expected to show that year-on-year price rises in the US hit 7 per cent, the highest level in around four decades.

"If we have to raise interest rates more over time, we will," Mr Powell told the Senate committee.

"We will use our tools to get inflation back."

Mr Powell added that, with unemployment back below 4 per cent and Omicron disruptions expected to be temporary, he believed the US economy was well placed to continue growing in the face of rising interest rates.'

Coming to a street corner near you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CNB can’t put a foot wrong
******* hell, I just saw their growth since the beginning of December

What has been the key driver behind the share growth in your opinion?

• LFRC009 – 27m @ 2.8% Cu, 0.8 g/t Au from 61m
o Incl. 9m @ 4.0% Cu, 0.3 g/t Au from 65m
o And Incl. 11m @ 3.3% Cu, 1.6 g/t Au from 77m
• LFRC013 – 20m @ 2.3% Cu, 0.5 g/t Au from 30m
o Incl. 6m @ 5.5% Cu, 1.4 g/t Au from 38m
• LFRC012 – 17m @ 2.1% Cu, 0.9 g/t Au from 74m
o Incl. 7m @ 4.2% Cu, 2.0 g/t Au from 77m

The Company’s Managing Director, Rob Watkins commented:
“These stunning first pass drill results from Lady Fanny just 3 km north of
the spectacular Nil Desperandum high grade discovery really demonstrate
the untapped potential of the greater than 5km long IOCG corridor that
is rapidly emerging within the Greater Duchess Copper Gold Project.

******* hell, I just saw their growth since the beginning of December

What has been the key driver behind the share growth in your opinion?
What Kram said above.

They were trading between 30c to 35c for the majority of last year, which IMO was severely underrated given the drill results they had released at the time and nearology. The news since December has just brought a lot of attention to the stock and a big re-rate, fueld by a tightly held register and low SOI.

Decided to hold instead, have no current targets that I need the capital for so will hold and see where this goes.

Only alternative is to sell and pile more into IXR.
I’m holding a similar amount in cdt and ixr. I think ixr is the more valuable / stable investment (strangely given where it is) but I reckon I’ll make more gains on cdt. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if cdt 10x from here or more.

FI5-RRsVQAAnGPm

What Kram said above.

They were trading between 30c to 35c for the majority of last year, which IMO was severely underrated given the drill results they had released at the time and nearology. The news since December has just brought a lot of attention to the stock and a big re-rate, fueld by a tightly held register and low SOI.
The question I have now is how much I'm going to hold. Could end up being a decent player in the minerals industry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back