General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ I havent looked at Brainchip for a couple of years, lookat the SP!

It’s essentially tripled in the last three weeks. Mercedes announcing that they’re using BrainChip’s tech in this new concept car was the tipping point IMO. It’s massive validation and convinced a lot more people that they’re the real deal.

It’s a great looking car and can apparently go 1000km on a single charge. I hope it makes it into production, but even if it doesn’t the tech on-board will no doubt find its way into MB’s next gen models.

1B082478-285D-46CD-B61C-D38C24C1EBF7.jpeg

Nearly trading at over $4bn market cap, wow.

On a side note, did see the new Merc concept. Looks awesome, the reveal video on Youtube got me hyped.

Love the style especially the tail.

D22FCA64-78BC-408D-8737-A0D4116157FF.jpeg

The most exciting part for me from a BRN perspective is the potential for their IP to be rolled out throughout the entire Mercedes range in the future. Mercedes makes about 2.5 million cars per year, so if BRN charge them say $5-$10 per car that’s $12-$25 million per year coming in from just one company.

They also have Ford as an early access partner. If that becomes commercial it could be worth even more considering that they make 6.5 million cars per year.

Anyway this is all just back of envelope stuff for the moment but the pieces are falling into place at an accelerating pace. They already have commercial IP contracts with two massive Japanese tech companies (Renesas and MegaChips) so the revenue tap is about to be turned on.

Out of favour but should do well this decade, particularly natural gas. Remember the fastest growing regions on the planet India and SE Asia, and formerly China do not give a rat’s arse about global warming and fair enough too. Climate is a pretty meaningless concept in Singapore. :lol
Is why I'm in a couple of coal plays (WCH and CRN) atm. Prices booming and heading into the middle of winter, production ramping up.

Don't intend on holding into our winter but I think I'll get a decent div plus a likely 20% ROI or more before selling

Got this one from a guy i follow on Twitter. ( https://twitter.com/great_martis )
Will be interesting to see if lithium prices follow his prediction.
I think the depth of the fall is ambitious myself... But a correction seems warranted given the overall market seems to be correcting ( especially Nasdaq )
Not investment advice...!

FJkyUGoaIAAXAxp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got this one from a guy i follow on Twitter. ( https://twitter.com/great_martis )
Will be interesting to see if lithium prices follow his prediction.
I think the depth of the fall is ambitious myself... But a correction seems warranted given the overall market seems to be correcting ( especially Nasdaq )
Not investment advice...!

FJkyUGoaIAAXAxp
Lithium already on the nose today….was having a great run

Not a good day for me, first COViD now this, should sell and take all my profits like everyone else

The markets have been going brrrrrr for a couple of weeks now and some good profits have been made, so not really surprise that the ASX is having a '* you' day today.
Lots of red on my holdings today.

Lithium already on the nose today….was having a great run

Not a good day for me, first COViD now this, should sell and take all my profits like everyone else

It's been a bloodbath all week, save for a minor bounce yesterday.

My lithium stocks are down ~12% this week.

Surely a long position on lithium is the way to go though?

It's been a bloodbath all week, save for a minor bounce yesterday.

My lithium stocks are down ~12% this week.

Surely a long position on lithium is the way to go though?
Who knows... like the above post says there will be a supply response and the stuff isn't that rare.

Its hard not to get caught up in the bull run and hype but imo its prudent to lock in profits here and there.

Tbh even though I've sold a lot over the run I still hold a massive amount in it and for the first time ever been getting ever so slightly nervous about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back