General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

NPM with a busy few months of news coming up, think a few of you lot were in on this? I'm holding a small parcel.

-Argentine Cachi Gold Project maiden drilling program to commence December 2020 utilising Perforadora Santacruceña Drilling Company with a CS14 diamond coring drilling rig.

- Designed to prove the high grade Gold mineralisation discovered on surface extends at depth, leading towards the ultimate definition of a JORC Gold Resource.

- Cachi is a Caldera hosted epithermal Gold vein system with multiple large targets where rock chips have returned 17.8 g/t Gold and 50 g/t Silver, diamond sawn channel samples of 9 g/t Gold, and trench samples with 1.2g/t Gold over 11m width.

- New Zealand Cap Burn Project drilling program in final stages of design and planning for proposed commencement in December 2020.

- New permit addition to the Otago Gold Project titled Serpentine. The Serpentine EPA is 7,966 ha and NewPeak’s total ground footprint is 51,595 ha. The EPA area covers a possible sheared boundary between two distinct textural terranes similar to the geological setting at Macraes Mine.

- Finland Tampere Gold exploration permits transferred to NewPeak. Drilling program implementation plans in progress.
Yeah I wrote about it a while ago

NPM with a busy few months of news coming up, think a few of you lot were in on this? I'm holding a small parcel.

-Argentine Cachi Gold Project maiden drilling program to commence December 2020 utilising Perforadora Santacruceña Drilling Company with a CS14 diamond coring drilling rig.

- Designed to prove the high grade Gold mineralisation discovered on surface extends at depth, leading towards the ultimate definition of a JORC Gold Resource.

- Cachi is a Caldera hosted epithermal Gold vein system with multiple large targets where rock chips have returned 17.8 g/t Gold and 50 g/t Silver, diamond sawn channel samples of 9 g/t Gold, and trench samples with 1.2g/t Gold over 11m width.

- New Zealand Cap Burn Project drilling program in final stages of design and planning for proposed commencement in December 2020.

- New permit addition to the Otago Gold Project titled Serpentine. The Serpentine EPA is 7,966 ha and NewPeak’s total ground footprint is 51,595 ha. The EPA area covers a possible sheared boundary between two distinct textural terranes similar to the geological setting at Macraes Mine.

- Finland Tampere Gold exploration permits transferred to NewPeak. Drilling program implementation plans in progress.

How do I find out what I bought in at? It was DHR before and I don’t think it was .001.

Decent run up recently. Does seem you have some substance to it. Not looking like a pump n dump. But ya never know with microcaps.
I had an order at 0.9 which I have since pulled. Still looking to enter I think it seems like a good company.

Anyone got an opinion on STX?
Been watching them since they were around 10c. Then lost interest a bit when they increased well above my entry price. Decent gas play and well situated generally. Still on my watchlist but not actively checking them. Is there anything specific you want to know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been watching them since they were around 10c. Then lost interest a bit when they increased well above my entry price. Decent gas play and well situated generally. Still on my watchlist but not actively checking them. Is there anything specific you want to know?
Got told to buy last year, got in at a good price and sold at 23c. Was encouraged to get back in and got back in at 29c and been waiting for it to come back since. Wondering if I should be happy to break even as it's getting close to 29c again, or hold for longer

CROO (CRO Options) looking like opening at 1.2c a nice 12x the entitlement buy in price. A shame i wasn’t able to pick up any more than my entitlement, I did try for 160x my entitlement haha

CROO (CRO Options) looking like opening at 1.2c a nice 12x the entitlement buy in price. A shame i wasn’t able to pick up any more than my entitlement, I did try for 160x my entitlement haha
I'm not terribly well versed with Options, but with the exercisable price being 2.5c you'd want to wait until it at least gets to that price before doing anything right?

I'm not terribly well versed with Options, but with the exercisable price being 2.5c you'd want to wait until it at least gets to that price before doing anything right?
you can trade the options

- options cost me 0.001c
- i sold them today at 0.024c

24 bagger on their first day trading

search CROO on whatever trading platform you are using

I'm no magical stock picker - I only hold ETFs at the moment - but my holdings look like COVID never happened and that leads me to think that we will have a bit of a short-term pullback soon. It's too positive out there right now.

TGA offering an approx 30% special dividend (fully franked) going ex dividend on Friday. I know the price will get hit post dividend and the company is a bit of a dog, however, it is tempting in the hope it will hit these price levels again in a few months for a 20-30% gain.

Wish I started investing in March. You guys must have made an absolute killing.
I think it was March 22 I asked my old man if stocks like APT and Z1P would be good buys (I thought it was obvious that people would be flocking to use BNPL companies due to covid) and he basically talked me out of it saying they rely on too much money from the banks. The next day APT bottomed at about $8.06.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back