General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes your skin crawl! Seriously? lol!....and why you would automatically "presume I mean people with European heritage then..." mystifies me..

Just a hunch. I seem to recall previous comments regarding our Sudanese communities in the past.

But just wondering if you actually know how much foreign aid we give to the Philippines?

The only time I've mentioned the Sudanese is when I spoke about the Sudanese gangs causing trouble here in melbourne. It is that I would've spoken about in a negative way. Other than that I have no issue with them at all.

...in the mean time, our tennis players are doing very well which makes Wimbledon still interesting to watch. I think it's 5 still there and going into the 3rd round.

Starting to think LeClerc is ready to play with the big boys already. Ricciardo at Ferrari would be fun but geez that was some impressive quali driving by LeClerc.

Would be very tempting to get him in red and fast track him.
The landscape seems to have changed. Kimi one more then LeClerc. Kid seems the goods.

Still think Danny should chase the drive

Interesting to see France Brazil and Belgium on that one side of the draw. They look to have been the best teams all tournament. Either last nights match or the next round would have been a worthy final
Hence why England weren’t disappointed losing to Belgium in the final group game and ending up on the easier side of the draw.

Sweden continue to be poo in everything.
And that's a good thing.
When I was a young teenager pulp I used to have fantasies about one thing that come out of Sweden. OH be still my beating teenage heart.

Agnetha-F%C3%A4ltskog-Feet-59393.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the England v Sweden game and for patches of that game England played some really good football, not their game style from years gone by ie. route one.

I would love them to win the whole thing, stems from my days of watching The Big Match on the ABC I think.

The landscape seems to have changed. Kimi one more then LeClerc. Kid seems the goods.

Still think Danny should chase the drive

Another strong qualy by LeClerc at Silverstone. Making that Sauber sing.

Bit embarrassing for Ericsson at this point.

Then later on while the safety car was out. "Just letting you know I have gone off the drivers line." "OK Kimi".

Meanwhile Hamilton’s radio crew were desperately trying to cheer Lewis up. Far out he is a sad sack when anything goes wrong.

They’re being a bit pathetic suggesting Kimi intentionally took him out too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back