General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

People wonder why boxing is dying, look at the shocking home town decisions in England today. Just f@$$Ing disgraceful.

Eddie Hearn is the new Don King.

England is as bad as Germany or Russia for home town decisions and has been for quite some time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a lot of time for Ange Postecoglou and what he does as a coach/manager. His success in the J League only highlights what a loss he is to Australian soccer. Faceless men strike again.

His reputation of being more of a tactician than the people manager probably suits the Japanese culture more.

Watching Offsiders this morning they were saying that the Broncos were considering signing Israel Folau, surely they wouldn't do it.

Watching Offsiders this morning they were saying that the Broncos were considering signing Israel Folau, surely they wouldn't do it.
Thought NRL headquarters had blocked him from playing again. Though not sure if have confidence they would follow through with that.

No idea why anyone would touch him though. He is a walking PR disaster waiting to happen

Watched a bit of the Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka test match the last few nights. Angelo Matthews doing his best ruin Test Cricket.

Watching the Super Bowl - I know it's only two scores against a hell of an offense but with as ineffective as the 49ers have made the Chiefs' offense look, it's going to be a long way to come back from here given they pretty much have to spot the 49ers 3+ points on every drive.

Watching the Super Bowl - I know it's only two scores against a hell of an offense but with as ineffective as the 49ers have made the Chiefs' offense look, it's going to be a long way to come back from here given they pretty much have to spot the 49ers 3+ points on every drive.

Agree
49ers look to have more energy also. If the Chiefs do come back it will be a massive effort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How things can change. A couple of mistakes by the 49ers and the momentum shifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back