Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:

Could be some low scoring games today. Especially Kingston & Lauderdale.

Horrendous conditions at Lauderdale today, the boundary umpires could hardly throw the ball in.

Lauderdale dominated after quarter time, after North Hobart leading 25-1 at QT, it was 69-9 for the rest of the game.

Where are North Hobart at as a club? I thought they’d be better than this.

Was proud of how the roo boys stood up today. Think we are on the right track. Launceston such a good side. They will take some beating

Horrendous conditions at Lauderdale today, the boundary umpires could hardly throw the ball in.

Lauderdale dominated after quarter time, after North Hobart leading 25-1 at QT, it was 69-9 for the rest of the game.

Both the Tip & TO are very open to the elements so they copped it on a bad day. Bellerive is more protected & a good surface so it fared better.

NH are just a side. Nothing special. Not scoring enough in the 3rd qtr killed them.

Glenorchy had a real dip. Beaten by strength & a better quality side.

Clarence had a dip too. Launy did enough & have such good quality to draw from when needed.

The messaging they were sending out pre season was “it’s their time”. They have 2 wins from 10 games.
Clearly misjudged their recruits and what they had coming through.
They need to beat the teams they thought they would finish above Clarence, Lauderdale and North Launceston atleast once otherwise it’s nothing short of a disaster of a season.

The messaging they were sending out pre season was “it’s their time”. They have 2 wins from 10 games.
They need to beat the teams they thought they would finish above Clarence, Lauderdale and North Launceston atleast once otherwise it’s nothing short of a disaster of a season.

They just don’t have enough quality players from what I can see.

Apart from Jackson, Sandric and Kilpatrick, who else could go to another side and make them better?

I kind of forgot about the way they were carrying themselves throughout the summer. That's made it a bit funnier for me now. Bit late to the party.

I think they're rubbish. Surely they will need to be looking at French?

They just don’t have enough quality players from what I can see.

Apart from Jackson, Sandric and Kilpatrick, who else could go to another side and make them better?
Caswell, Murphy- Dale, McGuinness, Daly are good TSL players also. Bailey Walker has shown patches of being one too. The two Williams have been injured for a majority of the year as has Mcculloch.
Enough quality to be better then they are but something amiss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lauderdale 8.21 to 1.3 after 1/4 time. Kingborough 10.8 to 0.1 after 1/4 time. The top 5 teams can all play some very good football. The bottom 2 are a long way off.

I kind of forgot about the way they were carrying themselves throughout the summer. That's made it a bit funnier for me now. Bit late to the party.

I think they're rubbish. Surely they will need to be looking at French?

It did seem an uninspiring coaching appointment at the time, problem is I guess, who else is there? Or would it really matter? Is the list of players just not good enough?

I live in Melbourne. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in the televising of the games (especially the commentators) on youtube. The footy may not be AFL standard but it is real "heart and soul" footy.

Cheers

I live in Melbourne. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in the televising of the games (especially the commentators) on youtube. The footy may not be AFL standard but it is real "heart and soul" footy.

Cheers
Agreed. Been able to watch more Tassie footy than ever have this year.

Cheers
It's brilliant. I'm just south of Cairns, and haven't seen a live game in Tassie since the mid 90's...miss the hell out of it. Wish they were doing it when South was still in the league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back