Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
ling a serious chance i believe, hear was asked to train with the kangaroos when they were down, any truth to this?

heard a whisper lauderdale prodigies sam obyrne and sam siggins were rested on the weekend due too several AFL scouts coming too watch this week against launceston, siggins i can understand, but surely wasting there time coming too watch obyrne play????

heard a whisper lauderdale prodigies sam obyrne and sam siggins were rested on the weekend due too several AFL scouts coming too watch this week against launceston, siggins i can understand, but surely wasting there time coming too watch obyrne play????

Were they rested? It seems silly that they would not play in a game that was vital to them getting the double chance. Surely they are not that stupid down on the mud flats, are they?

Mumm Two posts that both signed up today????

you boys talking up your mates??? Or yourselves??????

I am just a keen follower of this years young guns.
i have heard from very good sources that Claude Alcorso from North Hobart is another prospect and aspires to play for Gold Coast in the near future so he can then hit the circuit up there. Not sure whether they will be happy with his belly at the moment; looking very large.

Looks like Hobart will get the licence, no matter what proposals get put forward, wade wants to get his hands on the Tigers cash. Sounds like Hobart should have played there home games out of the twin ovals and they could have remained the hobart tigers, now they will play out of NHO and wadey will decide who there board, coach and support staff will be and what they will be called and what uniforms they will roll out in, Sullivan has sold the soul of the tigers to Scott Wade

Looks like Hobart will get the licence, no matter what proposals get put forward, wade wants to get his hands on the Tigers cash. Sounds like Hobart should have played there home games out of the twin ovals and they could have remained the hobart tigers, now they will play out of NHO and wadey will decide who there board, coach and support staff will be and what they will be called and what uniforms they will roll out in, Sullivan has sold the soul of the tigers to Scott Wade
I doubt that, NHFC today announced an alignment with both Sandy Bay and North Hobart junior football clubs which would be pretty important in gaining the licence, and with the amount of tiger supporters that left when Hobart was renamed the lions i couldnt see them changing there name and colours again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt that, NHFC today announced an alignment with both Sandy Bay and North Hobart junior football clubs which would be pretty important in gaining the licence, and with the amount of tiger supporters that left when Hobart was renamed the lions i couldnt see them changing there name and colours again

Wade dosnt care about any of that stuff, he is all about money and control

Sounds like Hobart should have played there home games out of the twin ovals and they could have remained the hobart tigers

Will never happen, ask the Kingborough council, They want there own team from the own municplity, people forget that they also invested a lot a money to the ovals.

I doubt that, NHFC today announced an alignment with both Sandy Bay and North Hobart junior football clubs which would be pretty important in gaining the licence,

In todays Mercury it said...1000 kids playing from Sandy Bay and North Hobart juniors..... bull crap!!! Sandy bay have 11 teams and N hobart even less, so unless they fielding 35 players a side.

Sandy Bay juniors are mainly kids from Hutchins school, these kids come from all suburbs of Hobart, so they wont actually be in the Hobart zone.

In todays Mercury it said...1000 kids playing from Sandy Bay and North Hobart juniors..... bull crap!!! Sandy bay have 11 teams and N hobart even less, so unless they fielding 35 players a side.

Sandy Bay juniors are mainly kids from Hutchins school, these kids come from all suburbs of Hobart, so they wont actually be in the Hobart zone.

Don't let the facts get in the way of an ordinary story.........:
* NHJFC have a lazy 18 or so teams (plus Auskickers); check http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-110-9679-54380-0&a=TEAMS&
* meanwhile, back at the Bay, SBJFC have 16 or so teams (+ more Auskickers) - see http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-110-9683-54380-0&a=TEAMS&
* while according to same sources Hobart FC have 3 teams (plus Auskick) http://www.hobartjfc.com.au/

Like the constipated mathematician, we've worked it out with a pencil.......

Oh, and by the way, AFLT demographics show a very high percent of SBJFC players do reside within their own zone boundaries. Nice try.

Wade also fired a shot across the bow of other clubs, saying: "It is just the first part of our long term vision for TSL club licence holders to be either Local Governments (sic) or legitimate Community Sports Clubs. Therefore, what we are now requiring of the Hobart City is not the final governance change that we will link to TSL Licence applications."

by the sounds of that looks like there will be changes every yr to suit afltas:confused:

I am in shock this morning. I read the paper & coughed up my cornflakes. AFLWade wants a club to throw 131 years of history away, for what? What value does that give to football? Destroying your own history just to please some people in an office who say it's what they want. What studies or reasearch have been done? Members? Supporters? Sponsors? Local businesses, Community who??
Ryde st burned down, they may as well burn the rest of the joint down if thats the plan.
Where does that leave the rest of the clubs? What plans are in store for them?

From an interstater looking in it doesnt seem to make a lot of sense.... surely neither club is willing to sacrifice their long historys to appease AFL Tas. Surely at some point the clubs supporters, members and committees have to ask at what price is giving ourselves the chance to have kids drafted? As a former NHFC player i'd prefer to see them go back to the SFL and keep their identity and not bow to the dictatorship that is AFL Tas.

Surely what Wade's asking for now would mean neither Nth Hobart or Hobart would be interested in the license. To paraphrase "we'll appoint the board, the members will have no say, and the jumper must have either red, blue, black and yellow or none of those colours".

What's Wade's plan if both say go shove it?

The other more pertinent question is how do we get rid of Wade and all the other hacks over at AFL Tas? Who are they responsible too? Who appoints them?

I bet the clubs wish they had gone ahead with forming their collective headed by Paul Lennon a few years ago now!

Don't let the facts get in the way of an ordinary story.........:
* NHJFC have a lazy 18 or so teams (plus Auskickers); check http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-110-9679-54380-0&a=TEAMS&
* meanwhile, back at the Bay, SBJFC have 16 or so teams (+ more Auskickers) - see http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-110-9683-54380-0&a=TEAMS&
* while according to same sources Hobart FC have 3 teams (plus Auskick) http://www.hobartjfc.com.au/

Like the constipated mathematician, we've worked it out with a pencil.......

Oh, and by the way, AFLT demographics show a very high percent of SBJFC players do reside within their own zone boundaries. Nice try.

Well why does the Sandy Bay own newsletter say the following....
The Club continues to grow with record numbers of registrations in teams and
Auskick this year. Over 70 Auskickers and around 300registered players make up the record numbers.
http://www.sandybayfc.com.au/domino...r/$FILE/Newsletter July 2012.pdf?OpenElementS
sorry i still dont but it, no way NHJFC and Hobart Fc have over 630 kids playing

I maybe crowing early. But Hobart have been told unofficially they will get the licence. Be based out of the old Devils changerooms and be called Hobart City. They will wear something similar to the GWS strip (awesome). What will the other two clubs do now, Dosa and the dees if worksite gossip is correct?

Surely what Wade's asking for now would mean neither Nth Hobart or Hobart would be interested in the license. To paraphrase "we'll appoint the board, the members will have no say, and the jumper must have either red, blue, black and yellow or none of those colours".

What's Wade's plan if both say go shove it?

The other more pertinent question is how do we get rid of Wade and all the other hacks over at AFL Tas? Who are they responsible too? Who appoints them?

I bet the clubs wish they had gone ahead with forming their collective headed by Paul Lennon a few years ago now!

Ironic that North Hobart was the club that brought down the proposed united group of clubs that was to negotiate with afl tas (led by Paul Lennon) on all footy issues-to give clubs some clout.....bet they now wish they could turn the clock back... Can everyone remember Darren Perry on the back page of the mercury saying they wern"t interested in joing the clubs!!!!when it wasn"t unanamous north launceston pulled out and the wheels to the idea then dropped off.....and here we are today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back