Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Isaac Mathewson returns to North Hobart

I’ll start this the piece to keep people updated

if I’ve missed something let me know

Launceston

IN:
OUT:

North Launceston

IN:
OUT:

Lauderdale

IN:
OUT:

Clarence

IN:
OUT:

North Hobart

IN: Isaac Mathewson (Dodges Ferry)
OUT:

Kingborough

IN:
OUT:

Glenorchy

IN:
OUT: Jaye Bowden (ST Virgils)

Last edited:

Dylan Ford joins North Hobart footy club

Launceston

IN:
OUT:

North Launceston

IN:
OUT:

Lauderdale

IN:
OUT:

Clarence

IN:
OUT:

North Hobart

IN: Isaac Mathewson (Dodges Ferry), Dylan Ford (Brighton)
OUT:

Kingborough

IN:
OUT:

Glenorchy

IN:
OUT: Jaye Bowden (ST Virgils)

Cam Duffy joins ST Virgils as a playing assistant coach

Launceston

IN:
OUT:

North Launceston

IN:
OUT:

Lauderdale

IN:
OUT:

Clarence

IN:
OUT:

North Hobart

OUT:

Kingborough

IN:
OUT:

Glenorchy

IN:
OUT: Jaye Bowden (ST Virgils), Cam Duffy (ST Virgils)

Sam Reeves returns to Hobart as Glenorchy have lost 3 players already

Launceston

IN:
OUT:

North Launceston

IN:
OUT:

Lauderdale

IN:
OUT:

Clarence

IN:
OUT:

North Hobart

OUT:

Kingborough

IN:
OUT:

Glenorchy

IN:
OUT: Jaye Bowden (ST Virgils), Cam Duffy (ST Virgils), Sam Reeves (Hobart)

Sam Reeves returns to Hobart as Glenorchy have lost 3 players already

Launceston

IN:
OUT:

North Launceston

IN:
OUT:

Lauderdale

IN:
OUT:

Clarence

IN:
OUT:

North Hobart

OUT:

Kingborough

IN:
OUT:

Glenorchy

IN:
OUT: Jaye Bowden (ST Virgils), Cam Duffy (ST Virgils), Sam Reeves (Hobart)
Can you or Kingpin do one on the SFL?

Reeves and Duffy did not play a game for Glenorchy this year. So yes they last played for Glenorchy but reality is they have been gone for a year.
Yes talking to Fish Reeves during the season in the HFC Clubrooms he indicated that he was having a season off as he felt he needed a break from the game. Reckoned Glenorchy was a great club and he enjoyed his time there. Will be a handy pickup for Hobart, kicked 54 goals for HB in 2018 before crossing to the Pies.
I see Dylan Ford is headed to North Hobart, think he coached the Brighton womens team to a flag in 2019.

Darren Winter's finished his 11-year stint as coach at Lauderdale. Finished with a 126-86-2 record in 214 matches.
Clinton Brown, Winter's assistant coach takes over in 2021. Brown previously coached Lauderdale a couple of years ago when Winter was serving a six match suspension.
Previously he coached North Hobart in the TSL in 2010 and part of 2011 before resigning and crossing to Glenorchy and being replaced by Lance Spaulding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winter has been the best contributor to the TSL. Congrats to him. Lauderdale in an interesting spot, don’t see much depth there.

Yes 11 years is a pretty solid effort. Like him or not he should be thanked for 'putting in' for his club.

I was surprised the Lauderdale President sided with the AFL to reduce the already paltry TSL salary cap. I thought she could have just said its something to discuss & support the rest of the clubs in fighting for what minimal they get to run a state competition with. Really disappointing.

Yes 11 years is a pretty solid effort. Like him or not he should be thanked for 'putting in' for his club.

I was surprised the Lauderdale President sided with the AFL to reduce the already paltry TSL salary cap. I thought she could have just said its something to discuss & support the rest of the clubs in fighting for what minimal they get to run a state competition with. Really disappointing.

Always going to be a numbers game with AFL Tas. Salary cap reduction would work in its' favour $$$ wise.

I mean, look at the $500k received per year for Grassroots football. 90% minimum of that never comes out of the coffers.

Always going to be a numbers game with AFL Tas. Salary cap reduction would work in its' favour $$$ wise.

I mean, look at the $500k received per year for Grassroots football. 90% minimum of that never comes out of the coffers.

The AFL have already ripped a heap of money out of AFL Tasmania. The AFLTas office has been down sized, job losses etc.

Now they want to slash money from the already chronically underfunded TSL. AFL HQ would probably spend more on coffee than they fund us here. ;)

The AFL have already ripped a heap of money out of AFL Tasmania. The AFLTas office has been down sized, job losses etc.

Now they want to slash money from the already chronically underfunded TSL. AFL HQ would probably spend more on coffee than they fund us here. ;)

AFL Tas gave up on all football in the state outside of the TSL. Karma can quite often be a bitch.

Running a state league costs a lot more than local regional footy. They certainly way underfund it for what they expect it to provide for developing players, coaches & umpires.

The point is they get half a MILLION dollars a year for grassroots football, and keep it to help fund their beloved state league.

The point is they get half a MILLION dollars a year for grassroots football, and keep it to help fund their beloved state league.

Pardon? 500k from the AFL you mean? Yes its to run a state league to help provide a pathway for young players, coaches & umpires to develop. Its a ridiculously low figure to provide what is reasonably required. Cutting it further will make the job near impossible.

Pardon? 500k from the AFL you mean? Yes its to run a state league to help provide a pathway for young players, coaches & umpires to develop. Its a ridiculously low figure to provide what is reasonably required. Cutting it further will make the job near impossible.

NO, they get $500,000 dollars for Grassroots football, that is 100% independent of the TSL funding they receive from the AFL.

NO, they get $500,000 dollars for Grassroots football, that is 100% independent of the TSL funding they receive from the AFL.

The TSL clubs get monies to run themselves in the TSL. Who is 'they' of which you speak?.

I understand the State Government give the AFLTas 500k but the clubs don't see any of that. I guess AFLTas run their programs with that.

The TSL clubs get monies to run themselves in the TSL. Who is 'they' of which you speak?.

I understand the State Government give the AFLTas 500k but the clubs don't see any of that. I guess AFLTas run their programs with that.

What programs? That money is to help support and finance football below TSL level. None of it gets out of the AFL Tas bank account to where it is intended to go.

Why do you think the State Gov has been investigating for years? Because it is mis-managed

What programs? That money is to help support and finance football below TSL level. None of it gets out of the AFL Tas bank account to where it is intended to go.

Why do you think the State Gov has been investigating for years? Because it is mis-managed

Well that's about AFLTas not the TSL.

I guess they'd say its about their programs, whatever they are.

AFLTas have sacked most of their staff so as Gil can maintain his living wage. I hope the Tas Gov have the guts to point the finger at any such mis management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back