Podcast GG's Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

So, BeinPurplenGreen , this time around I decided to take on Chadwiko 's advice. So, instead of it just being me talking with music in the background that is too loud, I have recorded a Skype chat today with Asif and another friend of mine, Mike, from Adelaide.

It was a fairly spirited discussion, so I hope you all enjoy...

Just settling down to kill the evening.. nothing better than listening to AE's guru GG talking shop with his alter-ego's…

popcorn2.gif
Send in the clowns!! :D Sounds like I'm in 'GOLD CLASS' with the intro's.. WAAAAAITRRESS!!!

Sorry to say, but this is cringe worthy.

It is painfully obvious that these are fake voices and probably fake people.

It's also painfully obvious that this was not a 'conversation' - this was 3 separately recorded audio tracks.

Its as if this was all recorded by one person doing all 3 voices themselves and merging them together later.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm not trying to be mean.

Just saying though, I don't understand why bother making a podcast if you're so obviously fabricating things like voices and people?

Just saying though, I don't understand why bother making a podcast if you're so obviously fabricating things like voices and people?

Whether you like the product or not, is fine, but try to appreciate it as just something in the wide array of things that we all contribute to the board. It's all a pastiche.

Not very nice of you to distrust people on the internet as being fake. But oh well, if you must.

When you say this;
It's all a pastiche.

That contradicts this;
GG said:
Not very nice of you to distrust people on the internet as being fake. But oh well, if you must.

19789999.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think one has to 'lighten up' around here and embrace the concept with scripting, timing and more importantly the 'entertainment value' that is FAR more credible than listening to the 'run of the mill dumbed down talk on SEN'…

Well done GG.. that was amusing.. and got some laughs!! I'm sure you meant the Rams pass D and not the porous rush D ;)

I may have to pull off the same ventriloquist act with a mid-season AE run-thru that BeinPurplenGreen has personally requested recently.

I think one has to 'lighten up' around here and embrace the concept with scripting, timing and more importantly the 'entertainment value' that is FAR more credible than listening to the 'run of the mill dumbed down talk on SEN'…

Well done GG.. that was amusing.. and got some laughs!! I'm sure you meant the Rams pass D and not the porous rush D ;)

I may have to pull off the same ventriloquist act with a mid-season AE run-thru that BeinPurplenGreen has personally requested recently.
You really should make some appearances on the official BF podcast that beinpurplengreen does. You have a lot of insight and you often fly in the face of convention yourself, or contest the status quo.

Sorry to say, but this is cringe worthy.

It is painfully obvious that these are fake voices and probably fake people.

It's also painfully obvious that this was not a 'conversation' - this was 3 separately recorded audio tracks.

Its as if this was all recorded by one person doing all 3 voices themselves and merging them together later.

Its definitely three separate recordings merged, and at least two of the voices are the same person.

Its definitely three separate recordings merged, and at least two of the voices are the same person.

Yeah. Which raises the question; "Why?"

Also the fake Arabic voice of Asif is extremely racist.

Surely this cannot be a legit podcast...? Is it a joking one or meant to be serious? I have nfi what I just listened to. The intro made me think it was serious but then when it had the voice with the robot disguising thing over the top and the 3 other fake voices.. I am so confused.

I will get you in for a segment for sure. Just need some time to get it all organized.
That time constitutes
  • Tapping his phone for 3 months so you can fake his voice to a tee.
  • Make a podcast o you interviewing yourself
  • release it 3 months later and twarby just assumes he did a podcast because it's been so long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back