Podcast GG's Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

This is bloody hilarious G, moar pls, you clearly have too much time on your hands though...

also:

w8oc5.jpg

Chadwicko really got stirred up about podcast dick measuring didnt he? lol :D

Felt threatened, taking stuff too seriously.

He's got the last laugh, he's now a beat writer for the Redskins!

Actually, that would make it me with the last laugh ;)

Perhaps if you were just as srs you could be a beat writer for the Raiders, take your Carr hate to a whole new/larger audience? :D

Are you still trying to play podcast matchmaker, I think you should lead by example and volunteer yourself as a guest on GG's podcast. Make it happen!

My hours of work at the moment make me pretty inaccessible (#vampirelife), that could change in the near future though so maybe i could do something but wont be happening right now.

Besides, im still wondering when you and STO are getting together to do something? I wouldnt miss it for the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the desk at work and saying * productivity for the next 30 minutes while i have a listen to this.

Last edited:
Enjoyed it G, AJ McCarron really would be the perfect fit for the Jets wouldnt he? They draft all these QB's that suck in round 2 plus every year, yet they miss a legit starter who slides to the 5th round.

Enjoyed it G, AJ McCarron really would be the perfect fit for the Jets wouldnt he? They draft all these QB's that suck in round 2 plus every year, yet they miss a legit starter who slides to the 5th round.
Bryce Petty could be worth developing. But they'd have to get serious, focus on someone. Not enough practice snaps for 38 QBs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back