Giant sexually harrasses Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

kirsti, could you please answer a transgender culture question for me?

Are there transgender (male to female) bisexuals or lesbians?

I ask this question in the full knowledge and acceptance that sexuality is only one facet of transgenderism.

I ask this question in the full knowledge and acceptance that sexuality is only one facet of transgenderism.
Trans people have as diverse array of sexual identities as any other group of people some are gay some are straight some are bisexual.

I explain it this way your gender is who you go to bed as and your sexuality is who you go to bed with.

Just adding to your questions Snake the anti androgen medication administered to m to f trans girls is the same drug that is used to chemically castrate sex offenders and prostate cancer sufferers the male sex drive diminishes very quickly on this medication eventually sterilising the person.

Pre operative my Sex drive went to zero but once post operative it returned as I still maintained sensation without the need for an erection. There are no guarantees with this happening and it wasn't important to me if I lost sensation it was more important to me that I felt comfortable within my own body.

I have been with my female partner for 6 years now she has always identified as a lesbian and she stated to me that I am no different to any other female partner she has been with.

The first thing to change for a m to f undergoing HRT is your body odour this normally occurs within the first few months of HRT.

OK why did her mother and father allow their 16 - 18 y.o. DAUGHTER to be with these alleged scum for 3 years? Did she tell her parents as soon as these propositions commenced (which would be expected)?
Did they take up the matter with the men on the committee -if not, why not? How many times was she propositioned?
How many female players were involved in this predatory behaviour, and how widely known was it in the female team? Did any male players know about it, whilst the teenager was still there?
Why did she not move to another club?

I think the vast majority of teenage girls, if the situation was like your portrayal, would have walked out after the first few propositions. There is no "team camaraderie", essential in team sport, for this teenage girl to enjoy -she wouldn't enjoy being part of that team/would quickly despise it.

I think your story is full of holes.

In answer to all of the questions in this post that I didn't answer, how the * would I know?

I'm just relaying the story as told to me by the mother to kill some time on a boring night shift.

Once she finished telling it I didn't sit there with pad and pen and grill her about it. She told it in a humouress way and we both had a laugh about it. The daughter was 18 and had her own car so she stuck to netball and moved to a better club in a higher league.

... as for Parker being recruited without a football background is an insult to the thousands of female footy players that have proven their skills on a footy field not a hockey pitch.

Parker is a rookie ...

... IIRC the rookie program is intended specifically for players who don’t have a footy background.

The AFL must hate this coming to light. They want a family-friendly product to encourage young girls to pick up the sport. The last thing they need is a circus with predatory locker rooms, or pre-op transsexuals on the park.

It's a massive free kick to netball, soccer etc., although surely not a surprise to anyone who knows much about local women's footy. The Guardian said that the majority of players are not heterosexual, which will raise a lot of questions about grooming and supervised access.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-us-what-the-pride-game-means-to-lgbti-people

The AFL must hate this coming to light. They want a family-friendly product to encourage young girls to pick up the sport. The last thing they need is a circus with predatory locker rooms, or pre-op transsexuals on the park.

It’s potentially an issue for the more conservative elements of society, but not all of society is that way.

There are parents out there who would be thrilled that their daughters have an outlet for getting outside and engaging in regular physical exercise - and it’s of no consequence that their daughters happen to share the locker-room with lesbians / straights / whatever.

It's a massive free kick to netball, soccer etc., although surely not a surprise to anyone who knows much about local women's footy.

Are other sports much different?

Last edited:
Are other sports much different?
No, you're probably right. I remember the WTA had to warn some of their players some years ago - the locker room was openly predatory.

Although the AFL has had well-publicised problems with players' attitudes towards women, they're out of their depth with players sexually harassing/assaulting each other. I doubt this issue (or the question of sharing the field with pre-op transsexuals) occurred to them when setting up a wholesome new competition as a role model for young girls.

Anyway, lots of learning to be done and procedures to formulate - I'm sure it will all get there in time..

It's a massive free kick to netball, soccer etc., although surely not a surprise to anyone who knows much about local women's footy. The Guardian said that the majority of players are not heterosexual, which will raise a lot of questions about grooming and supervised access.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-us-what-the-pride-game-means-to-lgbti-people
Supervised access. To what? By who? Do you mean the male coaching staff of female players? What is the rate heterosexual men prey on younger women, compared to the rate that lesbians do? Even allowing for the fact that what is referred to as `grooming` when done by women becomes `chatting up` when done by men.
No one serious about the issue can ask for supervised access to female locker rooms of lesbian players, while male staff have unsupervised access. Its like banning BB guns, but allowing assault rifles.

Supervised access. To what? By who? Do you mean the male coaching staff of female players? What is the rate heterosexual men prey on younger women, compared to the rate that lesbians do? Even allowing for the fact that what is referred to as `grooming` when done by women becomes `chatting up` when done by men.
No one serious about the issue can ask for supervised access to female locker rooms of lesbian players, while male staff have unsupervised access. Its like banning BB guns, but allowing assault rifles.
1 sexual assault of a player by another after what, 15 rounds of AFLW? How many can you think of the AFL over the last 1000 rounds?

There are player welfare officers at all footy clubs to protect young players from drugs, gambling etc., and a raft of mandatory training about respect towards women, drugs, alcohol, gambling, life after footy etc. etc.. As the AFLW clubs get more professional in coming years there will training and support to protect younger players, including protection from harassment from their teammates.

Not sure why anyone would object to this, tbh. Diversity brings diversity of behaviours, diversity of risks and diversity of responses.

It's about the same, possibly skewed higher to lesbians due to the lower numbers. The main reason being that the consequences for the male are far higher in society and the courts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if anyone remembers but I think it was early 2017 Dermie asked Gil on SEN about hearing reports of older girls grooming the younger ones at clubs and what he knew about it, Gil did his best to evade the question completely. I laughed at Dermott at the time but maybe he was onto something..
Not really. He was talking about AFLW clubs, and minimum age is 18. Grooming is a term specifically used for older people trying to put themselves in a position to exploit underage kids ie paedophiles. Trying to talk an adult into sleeping with you generally is referred to as `chatting up`. Are some of the players in AFLW trying to chat other players up? probably. This is not grooming. Imagine what the BF response would be if people got outraged over a male footballer trying to chat an adult woman up? Imagine if the language used to describe this was the language used to describe paedophilia, BF would explode.

Not really. He was talking about AFLW clubs, and minimum age is 18. Grooming is a term specifically used for older people trying to put themselves in a position to exploit underage kids ie paedophiles. Trying to talk an adult into sleeping with you generally is referred to as `chatting up`. Are some of the players in AFLW trying to chat other players up? probably. This is not grooming.
That's a pretty cynical, narrow definition. It's more generally accepted to refer to higher-status members of a group pressuring lower-status members into sex for preference or acceptance. It's why groupies, #MeToo, and Trump are so troubling. No reason to give senior footballers preying on rookies a pass.

What's your view on Harvey Weinstein? Nobody was underage in his cases, but most people find his actions pretty disgusting.

That's a pretty cynical, narrow definition. It's more generally accepted to refer to higher-status members of a group pressuring lower-status members into sex for preference or acceptance. It's why groupies, #MeToo, and Trump are so troubling. No reason to give senior footballers preying on rookies a pass.

What's your view on Harvey Weinstein? Nobody was underage in his cases, but most people find his actions pretty disgusting.
Your comparing Harvey Weinstein, a man in a position of considerable wealth and power, and above all, in a position to make or break the careers of others, to team mates in the same club? Name 1 player in the entire league in a position to hold this sort of influence over others. The comparison is absurd. As bad as Weinstein was, and as much as has been said about him, I have never heard of him `grooming`.

Senior footballers dont get a pass, if they commit a sexual offence, then they should be charged, not have an anonymous vague non specific on air comment of `grooming` made. What do you think happens to every young women going to a bar or nightclub or a party, or mixed sports clubs. Why is their never concern expressed on air about all these mature guys `grooming` young women at social events?

Your comparing Harvey Weinstein, a man in a position of considerable wealth and power, and above all, in a position to make or break the careers of others, to team mates in the same club? Name 1 player in the entire league in a position to hold this sort of influence over others. The comparison is absurd. As bad as Weinstein was, and as much as has been said about him, I have never heard of him `grooming`.

Senior footballers dont get a pass, if they commit a sexual offence, then they should be charged, not have an anonymous vague non specific on air comment of `grooming` made. What do you think happens to every young women going to a bar or nightclub or a party, or mixed sports clubs. Why is their never concern expressed on air about all these mature guys `grooming` young women at social events?
Senior players have a lot of influence on the footy career of junior or fringe members of the squad. There are definite power imbalances, which is the root cause of a lot of abuse. The term grooming is quite reasonable, even if you don't like it.

Anyway, my original point is that this is a bad look for what the AFL must have hoped would be a squeaky clean league. If young players have to consider it in the same way as a bar or nightclub it's a long way from what was intended.

What do you beilieve is inappropriate? The squeeze of the bum? Or the fact that it is happening during the national anthem?

Or couldn it just be a chip on the shoulder, because Parker has played only 8 games of footy in her life, and has now made it to the AFLW level...?
Looks more like a grope for the genitals to me...Inappropriate in every which way you want to look at it. But heh maybe they had a thing for each other.

What are the statistics (eg per hundred games played at top comp. snr mens & womens level) of a Gaelic Football player being hit forcefully in the head (accidentally, or otherwise) by the hurling stick?

Would be extremely low, or never, considering a hurley is not used in Gaelic Football :)

Would be extremely low, or never, considering a hurley is not used in Gaelic Football :)
My mistake- I was obviously referring to the GAA top Hurling comp.(Hence, my next sentence mentioned helmets)- re Bostonian's false claims downplaying the courage required to play AF, cf. Hurling.
Incidentally, I love Hurling-fast, furious, & very skillful: one of the world's most spectacular sports.

Not really. He was talking about AFLW clubs, and minimum age is 18. Grooming is a term specifically used for older people trying to put themselves in a position to exploit underage kids ie paedophiles. Trying to talk an adult into sleeping with you generally is referred to as `chatting up`. Are some of the players in AFLW trying to chat other players up? probably. This is not grooming. Imagine what the BF response would be if people got outraged over a male footballer trying to chat an adult woman up? Imagine if the language used to describe this was the language used to describe paedophilia, BF would explode.

Totally agree with you regarding lesbian chatting up being demonised, but I think the same has occurred regarding flirtations from all sexual persuasions. Bloody confusing world we live in. I'm glad I'm married, as I have no understanding how people could possibly get together in the current age where flirting, and chatting up is now described as grooming or sexual harassment. Do you have to ask permission before you flirt with someone? Or if they're not interested is that already an unwanted flirtation and thus sexual harassment?

Way to resurrect a dead thread, Screech. Interesting reading it again 18 months on; I modded this board from its inception in 2012 but the attitudes of people like Bostonian (the only person I've ever blocked on BF) sucked all the enjoyment from it and it became an absolute chore. Glad I walked away when I did.
Nah, all the enjoyment was sucked out of it from moderators over moderating negative comments. You couldn't even have a say on this board in the beginning.

Who would've thought people would have differing opinions on a forum site.

Nah, all the enjoyment was sucked out of it from moderators over moderating negative comments. You couldn't even have a say on this board in the beginning.

Who would've thought people would have differing opinions on a forum site.

So I can go to the Melbourne main board then, and tell everyone how I think MFC are a useless bunch of second rate hacks playing for a club that hasn't been relevant in decades, and that will have less long term impact on the growth of AFL than Gold Coast.

And all the moderators will be like, good input, we embrace differing opinions here's?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back