Game Gird your loins and make some end of year predictions! (WIN A PRIZE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

TheCatStevensExperience

Footballl Oracle
Jul 28, 2023
If you are reading this you are a pencildick
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
BigBigSounders2023 Kansas City Chefs
Hello friends,

HUGE thanks to the Community Manager who gave me a week off to rest up before a cracking finals series!*

Here are some predictions from everybody's new favourite poster, who a couple of dondalingers are convinced is an old poster. The old poster clearly rustled their jimmies until their wizard sleeves were red raw, so safe to say I must be on the right posting track if they're still highly emotional about it all.

The Cat Stevens Experience Predictions for Finals/Trade/Off-season/Draft Period 2023:

• Collingwood will straight set
  • Essendon will win trade week
  • A team with a strong midfield will win the flag (Probably Melbourne or Brisbane, Carlton an outside chance)
  • Dustin Martin will leave the Tugboats
  • Brodie Grundy will end up at Port but will retire/be playing SANFL within 2 years of moving back
  • Toby Greene will do something suspension worthy but won't get suspended
  • A Richmond player will have a run in with the cops
  • So will some Collingwood flog
  • Jack the Ginnipig will have his head ripped off. No free will be paid.
  • Christian Petracca will win the Brownlow. This is because umpires think contested possessions are better than soft, outside uncontested ones. Also because Clayton Oliver has been off for a large stretch with <redacted> er, a hamstring...injury
  • Spreaders/DanVIC and Triggered Tiger will melt endlessly - it will be like a fondue of s**t
  • Flog of the Year will go to a Collingwood supporter

What have you got, Bay?

Most accurate, out there prediction (as judged by yours truly) gets a year's Premium Platinum.

west coast eagles GIF by AFL

[redacted]you're not doing yourself any favours posting pm's[/redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlton premiers, Adam Cerra Norm Smith Medalist.
Scumpies out in straight sets.

I like this. It's a brave prediction. Carlton's actual midfield vs Collingwood's cobbled-together facsimilie should be a joy to watch.

Pendlebury to retire at half time.

Dinsdale - it wasn't a PM - it's a post on my public profile - anyone can see it. Am I not allowed to quote those? Happy to chat in a private message if easier :)

Don't want to break the rules
the great unwashed dont need or care to know about your squabbles.

Can they hear about my grand adventures on the main board?

Anyway, the IMPORTANT thing is that I am back <3
do what you like, you know the consequences. Main boreds are far less tolerant than the Bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott to quit when he realises G12long are no longer a danger to anyone and in 44 years he'll be an angry 91years old:oops:

Chris Scott to quit when he realises Geelong are no longer a danger to anyone and in 44 years he'll be an angry 91years old:oops:

Geelong are not in the finals friend.
Don't be like dumb and dumber (TT and AP) and have Geelong living rent free in your mind :)

Tell that to your scats mates because i don't think they're aware of that yet.🤣

Btw what's going on with insults again EJ i thought we were past this?

No offence intended

Still reckon you should try troll more clubs apart from Geelong

Collingwood and Essendon are very worthy of your wrath

Remove this Banner Ad

Back