Game Gird your loins and make some end of year predictions! (WIN A PRIZE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't pick on your own teams supporters TT, EJ is just happy his second favourite team made finals.

That's crap.
If I had a second team (which I don't), it would be Norf.

I got into a massive brawl with Geelong flogs after Peter Riccardi goaled after the siren against us at Dildo Stadium many years ago.

It's just I have had more annoying run ins with Tiger flogs at games over the years and their BF supporters (aside from Nakie/Stabby, Vestina and King Cold) are nowhere near as annoying as many of you Tiger flogs.

And esp on that main board, that Blouselee plonker is really stinking up the All Australian thread

That's crap.

I got into a massive brawl with Geelong flogs after Peter Riccardi goaled after the siren against us at Dildo Stadium many years ago.

It's just I have had more annoying run ins with Tiger flogs at games over the years and their BF supporters (aside from Nakie/Stabby, Vestina and King Cold) are nowhere near as annoying as many of you Tiger flogs.

And esp on that main board, that Blouselee plonker is really stinking up the All Australian thread
Don't worry EJ its just the Bay and I'm just having a dig for a few cheap laughs.

Don't worry EJ its just the Bay and I'm just having a dig for a few cheap laughs.

All good Postcodes.

Still a bit annoyed about the stress of buying finals tickets via Ticketek online.
Happy to report I got some decent seats but not after waiting 45 minutes on my cell phone, time I could have spent looking up Pron ...

Its the first finals game I will be going in 10 years (I never go to non Carlton games anymore) and I a bit toey/nervous already :)

That's crap.

Jesus EJ it's only banter here m8, it seems to me you like to take things seriously and too far especialy if your team is losing games or you're over the .05 limit and sometimes both.

All good Postcodes.

Still a bit annoyed about the stress of buying finals tickets via Ticketek online.
Happy to report I got some decent seats but not after waiting 45 minutes on my cell phone, time I could have spent looking up Pron ...

Its the first finals game I will be going in 10 years (I never go to non Carlton games anymore) and I a bit toey/nervous already :)
You don't need 45 minutes to look up Pron.

I could see that happening. An interstate team winning the flag means we'll get a break from the endless bleating by the Melb-biased AFL media if a Melbourne team wins it.

Could see Blooooz beating the Wobblers and getting thumped by Brisbane, too.

New prediction:

Triggered Tiger will finally figure out I'm not a Swedish Chef

So this isn't you? 😞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Collingwood to win the flag.

2. Ginnivan to do blow in the 3/4 time huddle, be arrested for it and flown out of the stadium in a police helicopter. Dayne Beams to accept Ginnipigs Norm Smith in absentia.

3. Carlton to straight set by losing their first final, then progressing because Sydney are found to have had 26 players on the ground for over 100 minutes, this is reversed by the commission, then Gil is tarred and feathered in Lygon Street in something out of an episode of Fat Pizza, and Carlton are reinstated. They end up getting destroyed by Melbourne by 132 points.

4. Port to beat Brisbane at the Gabba and progress like the mighty Pies unimpeded to the Grand Final, only then to lose in a stoic and honourable fashion. Ken is tarred and feathered upon his return to Adelaide.

5. Grundy named player of the finals for his single game vs Carlton.

The West Coast list manager to be stopped by some dero from Norfs out the front of AFL house during draft period and handing the dero their pick one for some magic beans….

Carltank to lose to Sydney
GWS win first premiership - toby greene norm smith - geoff's thread on why port picked chad wingard over toby greene to be bumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back