GO WINDIES

Remove this Banner Ad

ptw

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I see at tea on the first day they are 3/146.

I am flying all the way to Adelaide on Sunday and want to go on Monday...they just have to make it into day 4. Looking good at the moment.

Once I am there of course the rampage may re-commence.

ptw

ptw - you would of been stoked by the windies position at stumps on day 1. 4/274 with Lara not out on 136. It seems he's making up for lost runs he missed out on in the first 2 tests. We might go to 5 days after all.

Their competitiveness will be only short-lived when Hayden comes out and makes 200. Martyn will probably have a good game also.

Still, a competitive Windies is good for cricket. Well done Dizzy as well - top fast rhythym bowling ( I love SkyTV - bizarre listening to Bill Lawry over here).

Reckon both the Pont and Langer are due here... Junior was due last time...

Be interesting to see if Macgill can come back...

I'm glad they are starting to find form. Lets keep this series alive and make test number 5 the one to see who grabs the trophy. 182 by Lara was supurb. Pity he couldn't make a double century.
What about Samuels. On Debut 2 wickets for 26 off 11 overs and what he made while batting. He will be a handy player. This test will go to 5 days with hopefully the Windies winning.

Originally posted by Bulls#1:
Their competitiveness will be only short-lived when Hayden comes out and makes 200. Martyn will probably have a good game also.

Yeah if only slater didn't open with him
tongue.gif

lgsmile-BRIS.gif

------------------
Un'B.Lee'vable

well.....

made it to Adelaide.

Went to day 4 of the test...under the Morton Bay figs at the scoreboard end.

Something like 15 for 200 in the day so a pretty good day.

27 degrees, gentle breeze blowing across the oval....I had a ball.

ptw

ptw,

I went down Saturday and the first half of Sunday and christ it was hot. I was in front of the members stand out in the sun. Luckily the beer's not far away and I was able to replace the sweat and then some.

The oval looked magnificent as usual and Saturday was one of the best days of test cricket I've ever been to.

I have to say that after everything I've read and heard about Brian Lara and how miserable he is etc., he was always smiling and was one of the few players from either side who took the trouble to sign autographs each time he went up and down the race.

I didn't see the MacGill/Sarwan incident but my mates who were near the ace said MacGill acted like a bloody kid and I beleive them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back