2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So we will able to watch only selected VFL games and only on Kayo? That means 3-4 games per week, no SUNS this week. No streaming the remaining games? Pretty s**t if that's correct. NEAFL TV was bad quality but at least I could watch every SUNS game. Disappointed.

So we will able to watch only selected VFL games and only on Kayo? That means 3-4 games per week, no SUNS this week. No streaming the remaining games? Pretty s**t if that's correct. NEAFL TV was bad quality but at least I could watch every SUNS game. Disappointed.
Apparently there will also be Fox a Footy and 2x Channel Seven games too

Does anyone here want a ticket to the VFL on Saturday morning concession? I did buy one but I've still got heaps of work at the footy club to do and we start games Sunday so don't think I'll be able to make it sadly. I paid $5 for mine.

Do they have a website you can keep track of the game like Neafl did

Does anyone here want a ticket to the VFL on Saturday morning concession? I did buy one but I've still got heaps of work at the footy club to do and we start games Sunday so don't think I'll be able to make it sadly. I paid $5 for mine.
where do u buy tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they have a website you can keep track of the game like Neafl did
Try downloading the VFL App either that or FootyLive should offer live scores and player stats for you.

On the website front, the old VFL did have a website, but the AFL opted to move things in-house...so naturally the new one is amateur hour.

2 games have already been completed, but not only are the results not listed yet, but they also don't yet offer a central page for the named teams or even the standard individual match pages - its possible they might have these ready for Rd 2, but they certainly won't for this week.

Try downloading the VFL App either that or FootyLive should offer live scores and player stats for you.

On the website front, the old VFL did have a website, but the AFL opted to move things in-house...so naturally the new one is amateur hour.

2 games have already been completed, but not only are the results not listed yet, but they also don't yet offer a central page for the named teams or even the standard individual match pages - its possible they might have these ready for Rd 2, but they certainly won't for this week.
Yeah, the website is an absolute joke at the moment. I don't hold my breath for a streaming link for today's game as indicated by the Foxnews article about media deal. Hopeless AFL/VFL.

Who are these two?
Haven’t heard of them before.

James Smith
Shaye Walsh

presumably academy kids. This year draft class?

Link from WB VFL thread!

Hopefully get a commentator too. Although not sure how familiar these Victorian guys will be with our non AFL players.

I’m super exciters to see Malcolm rosas out there. Both he and ace look so explosive on the training videos we get. Would love to see it in person.

Hopefully get a commentator too. Although not sure how familiar these Victorian guys will be with our non AFL players.

I’m super exciters to see Malcolm rosas out there. Both he and ace look so explosive on the training videos we get. Would love to see it in person.
I am more excited about this game than AFL one this arvo. Footscray is loaded so it will be probably also hammering. Still great to see how kids go.

The difference in standard is shining through already. We've had two set shots and missed both while they've had two set shots and nailed both. Ugle-Hagan also kicked a goal from outside 50 in free play. Hopefully the boys can settle and put a few on the board before quarter time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back