Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

What's that got to do with it???
And I assume your talking about the Morrson?
Hes a had a good year but that's not always a certainty to win the medal as we all know.
The best player in the competition for a specific year is usually governed by who wins the Morrison. And he might well win.

That's all I'm saying. I have no skin in this game.

The best player in the competition for a specific year is usually governed by who wins the Morrison. And he might well win.

That's all I'm saying. I have no skin in this game.
I’d much rather win a club bnf than a league. Umpires would be busy enough adjudicating the game, not seeing who’s played best. Still think the Brownlow should be a panel of ex players/coaches etc.

Did Euroa play an ineligible player in the 2s on the weekend? Would surely end in forfeit, and old mate Gus Byrne lives to play another day!
OMG...its going to blow
volcano GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Pettifer from Ky copped 4 weeks at the tribunal and Morris from Echuca got 2. Can anyone confirm this? Morris a huge loss if true.

4 weeks for Pettifer is huge. What did he do?

Morris is always throwing elbows and cheap shots. Good player though. Massive loss. Echuca surely appeal.
Hearing that the tribunal hasn't even sat yet.. sits tomorrow night.
might have gone a bit early on this one

Hearing that the tribunal hasn't even sat yet.. sits tomorrow night.
might have gone a bit early on this one

MRO hands out a penalty after the review, it’s then up to the club/player to take it to the tribunal or not. That’s my understanding.

One for blokes who watched GV footy in the 90's-2000's. Was chatting to old mate Swooping Pie. Question: Who have you seen take the biggest hangers?
Steve Ryan, Miller, Saad or Mellington (The Shepparton version)? Where at?

One for blokes who watched GV footy in the 90's-2000's. Was chatting to old mate Swooping Pie. Question: Who have you seen take the biggest hangers?
Steve Ryan, Miller, Saad or Mellington (The Shepparton version)? Where at?
Saad's grab in the GF V Euroa was the best for mine!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back