Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca far too good today. Such a clean and consistent game style. Ky missed some opportunities but like most games this year, the longer it goes the better Echuca are. Morris/Walker/Valentine and Monahan? (Unsure of injury) might all come back for the GF. Who is the bigger threat now? Euroa have been average in the second half of the season but have a lot of quality players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Echuca far too good today. Such a clean and consistent game style. Ky missed some opportunities but like most games this year, the longer it goes the better Echuca are. Morris/Walker/Valentine and Monahan? (Unsure of injury) might all come back for the GF. Who is the bigger threat now? Euroa have been average in the second half of the season but have a lot of quality players.

Scores suggest Echuca stopped a little bit late ?....or quick junk time goals ?

Good game of tough finals footy very even first half then echuca took off in the 3rd where the game blew out !! the Murray bombers showed why they have only lost two games in 2 years , good to see Ky taking it back up to them in that last quarter At the end of the day just to many missed opportunities by Ky . Should be a great perim at Deakin next week , looks like Morgan and Clark could be missing any news there hilly on their injuries

Echuca will need to be a bit off and the opposition execute perfectly to steal the flag. Prelim next week will be a belter but that could be to the detriment of the victor.
Echuca the best team in the comp no doubt about that but not sure about the phrase ‘steal the flag’. You win premierships on grand final day not during the year. It’s theirs to lose and they are deserved favourites but you win or lose them in the big dance not during the season.

Echuca the best team in the comp no doubt about that but not sure about the phrase ‘steal the flag’. You win premierships on grand final day not during the year. It’s theirs to lose and they are deserved favourites but you win or lose them in the big dance not during the season.
Pon bread

Good game of tough finals footy very even first half then echuca took off in the 3rd where the game blew out !! the Murray bombers showed why they have only lost two games in 2 years , good to see Ky taking it back up to them in that last quarter At the end of the day just to many missed opportunities by Ky . Should be a great perim at Deakin next week , looks like Morgan and Clark could be missing any news there hilly on their injuries
Morgan ankle
Pup hip
But hey maybe Ron dough knows

Echuca the best team in the comp no doubt about that but not sure about the phrase ‘steal the flag’. You win premierships on grand final day not during the year. It’s theirs to lose and they are deserved favourites but you win or lose them in the big dance not during the season
I'm talking about Echuca's opponents......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seymour out in straight sets.

Euroa should get over Kyabram next week. Doubt it matters who Echuca play unless there is a deluge or something on GF day.
It's obviously been the consensus on here the Echuca have one hand on the cup, and I'm of the same opinion. Euroa have a dog in the fight and funnier things have happened....weren't Benalla a Monty against the Shepp Swans a few years ago. 🤔

I feel for Seymour they had a great home & Away Season winning 16 out of 18. Started both finals well and were still in both games mid way through the last quarter. Euroa have packed a strong side come finals time and have some top end talent. They will have all fingers & toes crossed Will Hayes overcomes an ankle injury. They may be better off aiming to get him up for the Grand Final rather than have him run around at 75% next week.

75% will Hayes I'd take in

I feel for Seymour they had a great home & Away Season winning 16 out of 18. Started both finals well and were still in both games mid way through the last quarter. Euroa have packed a strong side come finals time and have some top end talent. They will have all fingers & toes crossed Will Hayes overcomes an ankle injury. They may be better off aiming to get him up for the Grand Final rather than have him run around at 75% next week.
Great season but unfortunately they lost all momentum in the last few weeks of the year & unfortunately it only counts at the business time of year. A very young group who will stick together and be back next year that for sure.

And very bad news for Kyabram.....according to the local news on 95.3 this morning Euroa will face Echuca in the GF !!!! 🥴😳. Cmon guys, one job, research...and if you're still not sure bloody well ask someone that does know !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back