Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Another trivia Q
What was the name of the 18 year old Gvl young gun that collected a cox medal in a winning gf side and then went on and accumulated 273 afl games
Is this on the decreed discussion list as per Barry? It's 80's stuff ... 😃

Talk should be about current players only ... particularly those under 22 years old!

Anyway I 'm flicking back to the O&ML page to read about all their legends from the 80' & 90's ....

What's the practice match schedule looking like around the GV?

Bears V North Heidleberg one noted on here?
Echuca V Yarra? Is this happening again?

Sean Flanagan Car GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Mate I don't mind posters discussing the best 20 year olds on each list ... I honestly don't care what the discussion is on here re Goulburn Valley footy.

I don't like being told what we cannot discuss.
I could understand if the convo was being derailed but the odd late recruit aside, there's just not a whole heap to discuss at this time of the year.

Mate I don't mind posters discussing the best 20 year olds on each list ... I honestly don't care what the discussion is on here re Goulburn Valley footy.

I don't like being told what we cannot discuss.
There was something about Barry! And yes, I have to agree with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happening with the Mooroopna, Shepparton sides? Anyone any ideas re practice matches
I cannot see any of them having a major say come finals. Does Mooroopna make the top 6? Bears might push for a finals spot. United should improve a little and not much is known about the Swans. Williamstown delisted Banch so he would be a player to watch at the Swans.

The league needs a strong shepp side
We can remember both the Bears and United being powerhouses and very much disliked within the league. Those days seem a mile away atm. Unfortunately, the ever-changing demographics have seen Shepparton as a town move away from football. A strong United, Bears, or Swans are needed to breathe some life back into the comp.

We can remember both the Bears and United being powerhouses and very much disliked within the league. Those days seem a mile away atm. Unfortunately, the ever-changing demographics have seen Shepparton as a town move away from football. A strong United, Bears, or Swans are needed to breathe some life back into the comp.
Is there still room for all 3?

I cannot see any of them having a major say come finals. Does Mooroopna make the top 6? Bears might push for a finals spot. United should improve a little and not much is known about the Swans. Williamstown delisted Banch so he would be a player to watch at the Swans.
Banch playing at point cook
A big loss for the swans but I think they will surprise a few and be a shot and that last finals spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back