Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing from a few MRP boys that today probably wasn’t the best spectacle and not how they wanted to play as a team. Shows the maturity of the side to keep getting the job done despite not playing their way. The comp is evening up..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Given our white flag of truce 'Cat ... a great win for the Tigers. Were you at the game?

I do understand Echuca had plenty out.

I was not there mate! Was watching the cats. Don’t take anything away from what is a fantastic win for the club. Should take plenty of confidence out that, knowing they can beat anyone! Respect levels are rising for the tigers!

It’s pretty courageous wiping down the keyboard in a darkened room and hitting the keys so that anonymously they can have a crack at people.Especially when mummy isn’t watching! Absolutely as weak as pi55! The same person would shake like a shxtting dog and not say a word in the real world to anyone on here. Usually someone that couldn’t play , was scared as all get out to get a hard ball or just the club pi55 pot!

Did you catch the game today ringo? What was the difference, what did rochy do to stop the powerhouse of Echuca?

Well boys I'm taking a break from this thread as there is one bloke stuffing it up with his many alias' potting me and Rochy footy Club.

Happy days. Cheers

There's nothing to suggest these posters are one and the same. If someone takes a pot report it and it will be actioned. The mod team can't be in multiple places at once.

I was not there mate! Was watching the cats. Don’t take anything away from what is a fantastic win for the club. Should take plenty of confidence out that, knowing they can beat anyone! Respect levels are rising for the tigers!

Should be a cracker next week fatcat, did the cats come out of the game injury free?

Ventured over to windless Deakin .After a low standard first half both sides upped the ante in the second half and was only in the last couple of minutes that the bears sealed the game, big Ash Holland was the difference in the end carrying off where he left off in Shepps premiership year winning the cox medal
Shepp swans and United were still playing down the road and noticed only a few points separated them so drove in to watch the swans kick 2 very late goals and win
Big local derby this week with the swans vs the bears a must win for the swans if they are still dreaming of the 6 The one thing I’m really looking forward to seeing is Holland up against big Koka——

Should be a cracker next week fatcat, did the cats come out of the game injury free?

By all accounts relatively injury free. Few bumps and bruises but situation normal. It’s the prestigious Cat Got Your Tongue cup! Battle between two powerhouses. I’m sure there will be some discussion leading into the game but it will all be in good fun. Hopefully it’s a cracker down at Moon Oval, used to like the wide open spaces there, plenty of room to move the ball freely.

Shaun atley could be a sneaky chance I’ve been told. Joe atley very seriously injured at the moment so could still be a few more weeks away. Jacob atley out with a slight hammy.
Marrone announced to the group on Thursday that he is retiring due to advice about his knee. Big loss, had done the full preseason. Pretty good cv to finish up on so at a young age.
Whats Joe's injury??

By all accounts relatively injury free. Few bumps and bruises but situation normal. It’s the prestigious Cat Got Your Tongue cup! Battle between two powerhouses. I’m sure there will be some discussion leading into the game but it will all be in good fun. Hopefully it’s a cracker down at Moon Oval, used to like the wide open spaces there, plenty of room to move the ball freely.

News came across my desk this morning that Madgerwick has done his hammy. Unsure of the extent but won’t be playing at moon oval

whats wrong with joe atley what sort of injury

Echuca, Bears, Mansfield and Mooroopna will all play finals.
Rochy, Euroa , Ky and Swans will fight out for 5th & 6th
Seymour, United Tat and Benalla not up to it they will only beat each other.

these are my thoughts anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echuca, Bears, Mansfield and Mooroopna will all play finals.
Rochy, Euroa , Ky and Swans will fight out for 5th & 6th
Seymour, United Tat and Benalla not up to it they will only beat each other.

these are my thoughts anyway
Ash Holland for the 3 Morrison votes yesterday... was unbelievable in the 2nd half.

Ash Holland for the 3 Morrison votes yesterday... was unbelievable in the 2nd half.

Anyone know how my tip Coby McCarthy went yesterday? In the votes again I presume??

Thanks for that Jayco. What are your thoughts on the cats? Genuine contender??

Haven't seen them play, but losing Neild and Trengrove are huge loses... had heard they were still hoping to land a ruck and forward before June 30 so if they can do that... who knows.

quit it with the back & forth user discussion thanks, stay on topic or you will be excluded from it. If you want to banter - take it to a PM

With Dave Mundy playing for Seymour this weekend it begs the question. Who is the best ‘one off’ cameo you’ve seen play in our league? (I know Dave will be playing more than the one game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back