Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With Dave Mundy playing for Seymour this weekend it begs the question. Who is the best ‘one off’ cameo you’ve seen play in our league? (I know Dave will be playing more than the one game)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Huge Russell Robertson fan meself so loved seein the big fella at the swans foura season a few years back.

whats wrong with joe atley what is his injury

My understanding is three. But I live 190 km away so by no means an insider. Shaun is listed as No# 8 in the footy guide I picked up at Rochy v Tatura is my only evidence.

Johnno would know better. I know that apart from the Atley boys Rochy were missing McCarty, Wren, there ruckman Lochie Watson, Hugh Hamilton. Not sure of the status of Marrone. Did pre-season but has not played.

Some serious A graders in that lot.
You’ve mentioned a few times that Doug Wren is a big out for rochy (which he is) but he hasn’t played since R1 2022, and I’ve heard that he probably won’t play again, so not sure you can keep naming him as an out for rochy?

You’ve mentioned a few times that Doug Wren is a big out for rochy (which he is) but he hasn’t played since R1 2022, and I’ve heard that he probably won’t play again, so not sure you can keep naming him as an out for rochy?
Did the pre-season. All will be revealed in time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ky can't play finals without smith
Think your gone too early, they have cattle too come back in,there 18-23yr olds like Doddos , De Pasquale, Torney,Robinson,Ironside, vick, Jephson, khoo , Barnett will all become very good GVL players if not already, and well they have guys like Morgan mattingly Ogden Herbert still in that side they will be a very good side once they get going

I reckon you forgot Seymour Swoop!
Seymour have Ky - the cats - then your mob mate are they are chance in winning a couple of those ?? Mundy should straighten them up a little also. Any way ts going to be a real dog fight for some come towards season end ,can’t wait in seeing how it all shapes out

Seymour have Ky - the cats - then your mob mate are they are chance in winning a couple of those ?? Mundy should straighten them up a little also. Any way ts going to be a real dog fight for some come towards season end ,can’t wait in seeing how it all shapes out
Seymour need a little more than David mundy to get going IMO. They will start playing finals sides in the next few weeks and that will test em.

Think your gone too early, they have cattle too come back in,there 18-23yr olds like Doddos , De Pasquale, Torney,Robinson,Ironside, vick, Jephson, khoo , Barnett will all become very good GVL players if not already, and well they have guys like Morgan mattingly Ogden Herbert still in that side they will be a very good side once they get going
Add Griffiths and tome to that list

Echuca decimated by injury with 5 changes this week. Prout back to Carlton VFL also. Mansfield big chance this week, eventually you can’t cover everyone so big test for the Murray Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back