Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Tactical genius is our Timmy.
at the very time timmy was trying to stop signs in goldstein, frydo and allen had 'em everywhere in kooyong & higgins .wonder whether there were texts going 2 dopey tim telling him 2 stfu. no wonder he's battling 4 money & so many libs think he's a grandstanding pillock.

It's ironic that 'Free Speech Warrior' Tim Wilson's last major act as a Federal Parliamentarian will be trying to deny people's right to free expression.

what a creep. dobbing in his own constituents. unaustralian. unworthy. untrustworthy.

Haha of course it has to be "outsiders" because there is no one in your own electorate who hates you Timmy.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Just voted, I am on the border on Issacs and Goldstein (sadly I am in the Issacs part), there were 8 Zoe Daniel's volunteers in their teal tshirts all up and about, big friendly smiles, signs everywhere and 1 Lib volunteer with a shitty hat standing to the side looking all sad.

Really made my morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that Kooyong isn't a long way from Goldstein and there's been a distinct lack of Liberal luminaries lining up to try to save laddo's sorry arse there. Nobody likes a **** in the Liberal Party if they're of no use any more.
just another useful idiot from the i.p.a stable that's full of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back