Senior List
Jan 1, 2002
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawks, hawks, hawks, hawks
what a great win that was yesterday!
So great to so many youngsters playing and play well at that!

Robbie Campbell- great to see a young ruckman, reminds me so much of thomo

Hodgey- no need to say much cause he is going to be a star, his hands were great yesterday

Sammy Mitchell- with more games under his belt he will be a fine player, he was in all the packs and played his hear out when he was on the ground

Riesy- only his 2nd game but his showing so much, he is also going to be a star!

Chance Bateman-hasn't played to many games, but bou can this guy play, he is fast adn can use the ball very well!

DUTCHY IS BACK!!!!!! yay
go the hawks

rick ladson #18

Okay, no offence to our new comer Hodge, but did everyone go to the match? I thought he played pretty well for his first match, but what's with the "great hands" comments? Not just you hawks-chick28, but the commentators were at it as well. Yes he played well, and did his share when on the field, but did everyone seem to somehow miss the 3 or 4 fumbles he made (not under oppostion pressure)? Just wondering? Apart from that, well done Hodge!

Robbie Campbell played pretty well, except for his beautiful kick straight to the opposition (looked good though - nice and direct). Definately think there's some talent there, just need to give him more of a chance.

yeah i saw a few fumbles he made but really thats expected in a players first game and there were many other better things he did like some of his handballs, he set up atleast 2 goals i think!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back