GRFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Signed for 2 year’s at the start of 2021. Was injured a couple of times this year and didn’t both turning up to coach on the Saturday’s. Don’t think he is a great loss for the club.

Signed for 2 year’s at the start of 2021. Was injured a couple of times this year and didn’t both turning up to coach on the Saturday’s. Don’t think he is a great loss for the club.
I heard a different version to that. He got crook with Covid so missed some games but played the games he could. It was suggested his Coaching job was hijacked though this Season. Put it this way I think it's fair to say the Club is in alot better shape when he has left it than when he arrived ( they were in threat of shutting the doors at that point). Some of the guys he got their will still be there next year and he Won them some games off his own boot so I'd say a pat on the back would be more appropriate than a broom.

I heard a different version to that. He got crook with Covid so missed some games but played the games he could. It was suggested his Coaching job was hijacked though this Season. Put it this way I think it's fair to say the Club is in alot better shape when he has left it than when he arrived ( they were in threat of shutting the doors at that point). Some of the guys he got their will still be there next year and he Won them some games off his own boot so I'd say a pat on the back would be more appropriate than a broom.
Some of the players he got to the club might stay but he is also taking a few with him to Merrigum

You'd think so, it's a lot of goals to make up, they got a pretty good player from Mansfield, not sure he lasted the year there
Stiles would have been their best for sure. Richie was pretty handy also. They have a few young kid’s coming through that will be good local player’s to build around if they stick around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Transfer so far. Off GRFL Facebook page

Attachments

• 57DE7253-0EFB-4C46-9B15-1E63317049AC.png
    57DE7253-0EFB-4C46-9B15-1E63317049AC.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 189

Remove this Banner Ad

Back