Other Gridiron DVDs, Books, Documentaries

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw someone say it was a PR piece for Kraft and made a smear campaign against Bill. and that almost everyone other then Kraft comes out looking worse.

But anyone dumb enough to watch it got what they deserve.
My sister, who has watched all of the episodes for some reason, says that its only Brady that comes out of it looking good, but that Belicheck in particular looks really bad.

Bill Simmons said of the early episodes that Belicheck seems to have not engaged at all with the documentary because he knew that the entire thing was a vanity project to make Kraft look good

My sister, who has watched all of the episodes for some reason, says that its only Brady that comes out of it looking good, but that Belicheck in particular looks really bad.

Bill Simmons said of the early episodes that Belicheck seems to have not engaged at all with the documentary because he knew that the entire thing was a vanity project to make Kraft look good
I disagree with that entirely.

Brady comes across as a knob (and this is from someone who likes Brady) with the deflategate saga.

Both Brady/Belichick on multiple occasions just flat out refuse to answer 'tough' questions. Makes the whole thing a bit pointless.

He might be the most astute mind but I don't view him as a particularly good coach when it comes to leading/inspiring.

Too many controversies, too many athletes post Patriots that struggle with him. Obviously super successful, I just don't think he's the greatest coach when it comes to some of those things.

He might be the most astute mind but I don't view him as a particularly good coach when it comes to leading/inspiring.

Too many controversies, too many athletes post Patriots that struggle with him. Obviously super successful, I just don't think he's the greatest coach when it comes to some of those things.
Would argue these three are the best ever....

Bill Walsh ... inspired the West Coast offense system for ongoing decades in the NFL, and a litany of great coaches in his tree.

Paul Brown ... literally re-invented coaching, every facet like training camps, playbooks, scouting, etc.

George Halas.... was the granddaddy of them all.

Been many other influential coaches in the NCAA who invented aspects of the game of football too, especially in the early years of football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back