HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remove this Banner Ad

Carnthe

Premiership Player
May 31, 2006
Osaka
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Honestly, the umpiring in these "expansion team" games is starting to piss me off. How many times did we have them stone cold holding the ball and no whistle? And yet, the other way and they will find a way to pick a free.

Honestly, the umpiring in these "expansion team" games is starting to piss me off. How many times did we have them stone cold holding the ball and no whistle? And yet, the other way and they will find a way to pick a free.
Yep. Had to be 10 questionables in a row to the GC in the last.

When he spun 720 degrees in the tackle? Are you serious? There were some bad calls but this wasn't one.

Dead serious. Got slung around yet still stood up , got the handball off whilst the tackler had his arse on the ground. s**t decision. If he had of wrapped Cunners up at any stage, my opinion might be different.

The umpires probably missed a couple in the last, but I thought it was a reasonably well umpired game overall.

With our disposal efficiency running at about 60% in the last and the umpires decision making running at about 90%, I think you might be pointing the finger at the wrong people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Levi might have got a few frees tonight if his name was Shuey.

I didn't really notice the umpires in the first half but they did get progressively worse.

They prob sensed GCS had a chance lol

Yeah. You guys are right. That 50 from the kickout in the last was a joke, then quickly followed by another soft 50 on the wing. Yep, you guys were against it all night

Yeah. You guys are right. That 50 from the kickout in the last was a joke, then quickly followed by another soft 50 on the wing. Yep, you guys were against it all night
Heaven forbid we should get a couple go our way, given what was going the other way.
That said, they did appear pretty soft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back