flggr Hai - I'm back! What did I miss?

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's that flog cheffy i won't post here anymore because you may as well rename the bay the scat flog central board.🤦‍♂️
Dear Chief and zackah.
This would be a win win for the bay, although Triggered Tugger won’t follow through and leave, maybe limiting his posts on Geelong threads to around 25 per day would make Bay13 a more enjoyable experience.

do it jewish GIF

Dear Chief and zackah.
This would be a win win for the bay, although Triggered Tugger won’t follow through and leave, maybe limiting his posts on Geelong threads to around 25 per day would make Bay13 a more enjoyable experience.

do it jewish GIF
Oh dear what triggered little scat you are resorting to desperation.

Hai frggr welcome back son.

So to recap... we are still good... better even... and C H I r F has through his noddy mods allowed the **** children to run roughshod over the Bay for a few years and Gawd do they melt over how good the Cats are
Can't wait for our yearly date where we randomly beat you by like 30 points by some bullshit means.

Can't wait for our yearly date where we randomly beat you by like 30 points by some bullshit means.
There are signs that the space/time continuum is preparing to rift... shards of dim purple light at the edges of vision.

Why the heck does this always happen

Hai frggr welcome back son.

So to recap... we are still good... better even... and C H I r F has through his noddy mods allowed the **** children to run roughshod over the Bay for a few years and Gawd do they melt over how good the Cats are

If C H I R E F don't like it, I say we rock the casbah.

Yeah it seems like a few emotionally stunted types have ruined the bay.

They need Vesty and Porkett back.

It must be hard not supporting Geelong. If you're under 40, you've spent most of your life watching Geelong beat your team more often than not.

Must send a shiver up their weak little spines every time they play.

Oh yeah I'm real mad we'll pick up another harley clone at the draft this year. :rolleyes:

So it'll be the Richo era all over again. One bloke who can play and 21 other s**t trucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Chief, the most stable genius, was visited by the Ghost of Lou Richards past and was told to have be unbanned from Biggest Football.

In my time away Geelong have won yet another flag and it seems that Triggered Tugboat and Spreadsheets have been superbly trolled by a number of posters.

Their mashing seems to have claimed a few victims, unfortunately.

Anyway, what else did I miss? Is Zackah still the most handsome mod?

Did Bosk ever clean up his room?

Are there any Richmond supporters left?

Fill me in!

Which sock accounts had you been posting on?

Who is frggr?

In any case the recent trend has been timewasters ****ing the exact same repetitive and unimaginative nonsense into every. Single. Thread.

It was a low tier meme to post Queen pics as a reaction, but spamming trash has been taken to its absurd extreme and its utterly played out now.

The Bay is tolerable if you ignore two or three posters.
There are signs that the space/time continuum is preparing to rift... shards of dim purple light at the edges of vision.

Why the * does this always happen
Are you sure its not Keziah Mason?

With us it's a yellowing of the periphery, and brown smudges.

In any case the recent trend has been timewasters ****ing the exact same repetitive and unimaginative nonsense into every. Single. Thread.

It was a low tier meme to post Queen pics as a reaction, but spamming trash has been taken to its absurd extreme and its utterly played out now.

The Bay is tolerable if you ignore two or three posters

Let's not pussyfoot around it:

Triggering Tiger
Footy Is The Win
STPer18

So apparently Chief, the most stable genius, was visited by the Ghost of Lou Richards past and was told to have be unbanned from Biggest Football.

In my time away Geelong have won yet another flag and it seems that Triggered Tugboat and Spreadsheets have been superbly trolled by a number of posters.

Their mashing seems to have claimed a few victims, unfortunately.

Anyway, what else did I miss? Is Zackah still the most handsome mod?

Did Bosk ever clean up his room?

Are there any Richmond supporters left?

Fill me in!
In your absence, Essendon failed to win a final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back