Happy tom Mitchell Got Another 40 Possessions Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The only player that gets criticised the more he gets of the ball. Such an odd obsession you all have.

Why can you not understand the idea that a bloke who is getting that much ball and failing to do damage with it is less than positive?

I've got 50 years of watching football behind me, and in all that time I have NEVER seen a player accumulate touches for so little result. He makes Rockliffe look creative and incisive. In fact Rockliffe and Mitchell are the only two payers I have ever seen who regularly rack up that much ball and lead their side to a comfortable loss.

Why the **** Clarkson sanctions it has me truly shagged. Are the rest of Hawthorn's on ballers really so bad that it's the best option for Mitchell to run around in circles with the give and go and get and give and get and finally kick the thing backwards?

Mitchell is supposedly a contested ball winner and slick distributor. And yet now he's running in off the HBF to take the second or third possession out, **** around with it, and make absolutely sure that Hawthorn CAN'T clear the centre quickly.

Last edited:
Why can you not understand the idea that a bloke who is getting that much ball and failing to do damage with it is less than positive?

I've got 50 years of watching football behind me, and in all that time I have NEVER seen a player accumulate touches for so little result. He makes Rockliffe look creative and incisive. In fact Rockliffe and Mitchell are the only two payers I have ever seen who regularly rack up that much ball and lead their side to a comfortable loss.

Why the **** Clarkson sanctions it has me truly shagged. Are the rest of Hawthorn's on ballers really so bad that it's the best option for Mitchell to run around in circles with the give and go and get and give and get and finally kick the thing backwards?

Mitchell is supposedly a contested ball winner and slick distributor. And yet now he's running in of the HBF to take the second or third possession out, **** around with it, and make absolutely sure that Hawthorn CAN'T clear the centre quickly.
I suppose 20 “useless” possessions is better than 40 “useless” possessions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stop teasing Tommy Mitchell please. Today basically ensures he wins the total disposals premiership. Stop being jelly you headf#@ked campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back