Harper

Remove this Banner Ad

Carnthe

Premiership Player
May 31, 2006
Osaka
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was a shining light today. Handled the ball cleanly and took the game on. One passage of play in the middle was pretty spectacular in particular. Think he could become a player.

Loved his 55 mtr kick through the middle to Thomas, probably ended Thomas career though.

He, like others need to be given plenty of game time and not one week in and one week out, he should play the rest of the season and not as a sub either.

I don't know whether or not seeing his nice skills,'confidence in his ability and pace makes me happy or depressed that he made 90% of his teammates look like plodders today.

Harper, Atley, Cunnington, Wright, Milky and Speight should be walk up starts. Older core should be played as subs or slowly phased out. We have a great crop of kids, and we should be playing them more regularly.

Harper, Atley, Cunnington, Wright, Milky and Speight should be walk up starts. Older core should be played as subs or slowly phased out. We have a great crop of kids, and we should be playing them more regularly.

+ MacMillan.

Our 4 senior small to medium defenders average about 140 games between them and we struggle to get it our backline, lose heaps of one on ones, commit turnovers right in the middle when coming out of defence and our kick outs are rubbish.

He's going to be a very good player.

I loved his game today. Came out of no where really, as his previous games at AFL level suggested he was a fair way off this sort of performance. Even his VFL performances were no better than today.

Follow it up next week Harps :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really didn't expect anything from him this year. I questioned his selection on Thursday but he got about 10 more possessions than I thought he would. He's an exciting player.

Does anyone else think he will be better then Atley?

Not sure. But do you think he will be better than Jed Lamb? Roos knows he's s**t when it comes to first rd picks, and they took him before Harps, considering Roos' doubts over Ziebell I'll be watching this one with interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back