Injury Harris Andrews injury updates :(

Remove this Banner Ad

As most of you are already aware this is one impressive young man. This morning he was down at Coorparoo doing training. He is our 8yr olds favourite player and was at the GWS game and told him this morning that Harris might be training. Our boys play at Coorparoo and as we were walking over Harris was on the boundary near us. Harris introduced himself to our boy and was more than happy for a photo. On the way home I said we should print it and see if we can get him to sign it one day. 8yr old said that he loved him, I think I might have a bit of man love for him as well.
In Harris's first year he was at our juniors training with a couple of other Lions players and the immediate feedback even back then that he was the standout with his interaction with the kids. That's why he is being touted as a future captain. As said many times. Very impressive young man.

In Harris's first year he was at our juniors training with a couple of other Lions players and the immediate feedback even back then that he was the standout with his interaction with the kids. That's why he is being touted as a future captain. As said many times. Very impressive young man.
The boys have seen other players down at Coorparoo and it's not a knock on them and it might of have helped that I was saying, "look son there's Harris," but Harris instigated the contact, he looked to make the effort. Just to add but 20mins or so later my boy and a friend went back over and he gave them both individual gifts (the other kid was draped in carlton gear also). Has a sense of humour too, gave them someone else's boots.

Last edited:
The boys have seen other players down at Coorparoo and it's not a knock on them and it might of have helped that I was saying, "look son there's Harris," but Harris instigated the contact, he looked to make the effort. .

I saw him interracting in a similar fashion at the open training seession at Yeronga (pre-season)

Terrific with the grown-ups but fabulous with the kiddies.

Very pro-active in intoducing himself but at the same time retaining a genuine humility that was endearing.

Just seems like a top rate bloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back