Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say I've ever noticed him much. Seems like a good ordinary player.
Think he is slightly better than that, hard working tough players with good ball users aren't the easiest thing to find. Positionally he isn't the greatest need but can never have enough good players on a list.

He really isn’t that fantastic. Id say he is the beneficiary of a increase salary cap times with a poor free agency class

This is like the AFL version of Mozgov/Deng to the Lakers. I can fully see Hawks blowing 1.6 mill on Perryman and Zurhaar and not getting a good return

He really isn’t that fantastic. Id say he is the beneficiary of a increase salary cap times with a poor free agency class

This is like the AFL version of Mozgov/Deng to the Lakers. I can fully see Hawks blowing 1.6 mill on Perryman and Zurhaar and not getting a good return
I’d like to think you mean Noah to the Knicks/Parsons to the Grizzlies

For my memory’s sake :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Sam McClure on Tradies podcast - Crows, Port, Hawks and Bombers interested

Has 6 yr, 800k/year offers on the table from one or more clubs

Are the Crows interested in every player on the market or something?

Hard running. Tough. Fast enough. But I don’t really see him as a great ball user, TBH. Not bad. Just very, very average. Doesn’t have a penetrating or pin point kick.

My biggest issue is these in betweener players who knows with them. I hate the word 'utility'. What is his best role? Is he a mid...well he hasn't shown much there, felt his best games were down back but he's obviously pushed out of there by Whitfield, Lachie Ash, etc. Is he a half forward? Honestly he'd be good for a coach as he can fill in everywhere, but how much would you pay that's the question.

My biggest issue is these in betweener players who knows with them. I hate the word 'utility'. What is his best role? Is he a mid...well he hasn't shown much there, felt his best games were down back but he's obviously pushed out of there by Whitfield, Lachie Ash, etc. Is he a half forward? Honestly he'd be good for a coach as he can fill in everywhere, but how much would you pay that's the question.
It depends how good a utility. For example, Luke Hodge and Shaun Burgoyne were great utilities. Then you have genuinely freaky utilities like Kouta and Hird.

It depends how good a utility. For example, Luke Hodge and Shaun Burgoyne were great utilities. Then you have genuinely freaky utilities like Kouta and Hird.

100% somehow I doubt Perryman is in this league though just a sneaky prediction. There are some elite utilities though but in general with all though they were A grade in a select position at least, generally helps.

Rampe/Fox type, with both those guys getting on a bit we should have a hat in the ring.

If he's anything, he's a defensive leaning utility. What would you classify Fox as?

Rampe/Fox type, with both those guys getting on a bit we should have a hat in the ring.

If he's anything, he's a defensive leaning utility. What would you classify Fox as?

Fox was a late pick small difference between that and what Perryman would cost. Don’t think we’d bother really, maybe if Hayward didn’t sign but he has

His out put is almost exactly the same as Jack Graham

If Perryman is getting $800k offers the world has gone mad

His out put is almost exactly the same as Jack Graham

If Perryman is getting $800k offers the world has gone mad

Graham is a rather one-dimensional midfielder who is quite injury prone. Good on his best days, but not somebody you'd be comfortable throwing big $$$ at.

Perryman can play anywhere on the ground, offering great versatility. Also comes highly regarded with his leadership.

He's also getting close to those offers because some teams have money to splash and a salary cap floor to hit. And likely lack a player with his skill set.

You'd probably see somebody like Alex Neal Bullen offered a surprisingly strong contract for the same reasons as Perryman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back