Player Watch Harry Schoenberg - Ruptured Achilles

Remove this Banner Ad

His game went to s**t once he grew that stupid dust catching Hitler Mo. Similar to Gallucci. Needs to shave that s**t off and start taking his life a bit more seriously before it all passes him by.

I'm struggling to remember the last player we had who showed so much promise early on then regressed so far so quickly? 2 years ago he was looking like developing into a cornerstone of our midfield. Now he's a liability.

What do you want, a video of the guy doing questionable off field things? I’ve seen it with my own eyes, and plenty of others here have seen it too. That’s like me saying that someone who watches an obscure under 18s game and reports on how the players went is hearsay.

To focus in on his AFL career though, he’s just played his 50th AFL game today. Him ever reaching 100 games is a long shot at this point. Sad, considering I thought he’d be a long-term player for us in his rookie year.
what have you seen with your own eyes? him being non professional and getting out on the booze? or worse than that Galluci style?

I’m genuinely asking?

Is he on the piss too much? Does he turn into a complete *******? What are we talking here?
the poster making the accusations need to clarify. now if its something illegal and Galuci like all he needs to say is its worse than getting out on the booze. He doesnt need to further specify any illicit substances etc

but if its just out on the booze and being unprofessional thats another matter

will wiat for him to clarify with 100% certainty and not leave his ambiguous answers as its a 'night life thing'.

I am happy to bring this up with Silvers to ensure the club is aware of it for both the lads benefit and the clubs

His last 18 months has been horrible, and his game is very flakey

His skill level and decision making is not AFL standard, and he doesn’t win clearances

This has to question his value to the team?

He needs a solid block in the sanfl to build his game, because I’m not seeing it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m genuinely asking?

Is he on the piss too much? Does he turn into a complete *******? What are we talking here?
Classic BigFooty move. Tale as old as time.

"I know something you don't know!"
"Well... what is it?"
"Secret."
"Is is this?"
"Can't say. I just need you all to know that I have inside info."

Seems a classic too good for sanfl, not good enough for AFL type. Like Grigg.
But 2 years ago that wasn't the case. He was shaping up as one of our best mids. He wasn't super quick, but he was calm and composed in traffic and clean with the ball. He had the ability to lower his eyes and find a target when the rest of our mids around him were just slamming it on their boots and hacking it forward without even looking. WTF has happened to him since the end of the 2021 season?

Classic BigFooty move. Tale as old as time.

"I know something you don't know!"
"Well... what is it?"
"Secret."
"Is is this?"
"Can't say. I just need you all to know that I have inside info."
I’ve not seen that in regards to Harry.

People have posted in the past that he likes to get on the piss at the clubs and can make a bit of a dick of himself.

A poor mans Brad Crouch.
Same s**t kick, just gets less of of it.

I’ve not seen that in regards to Harry.

People have posted in the past that he likes to get on the piss at the clubs and can make a bit of a dick of himself.

But again, what does make a dick of himself mean?

It’s so vague, it could mean something that is completely irrelevant, it could be something sinister, in which case, either say so, or stop bringing it up as otherwise you’re contributing very little to the conversation.

As an example, I have a mate who told me he was at a club, and saw Rachele doing the Tim Cahill celebration in the middle of the dance floor one night. Is this a problem? Obviously not, but there are plenty of people who would interpret that as him “liking to get on the piss and can make a dick of himself”.

People on this board becoming incredibly reactionary, there is literally a thread called 'Chayce Jones I was wrong'....

You'd think we might learn before just totally writing young players off...

The difference is that Jones struggled defensively and wasn't being played to his strengths.

2020 they tried to play him as a defensive mid and then they tried him as a back pocket both roles he struggled massively in.

The penny finally dropped and we're now playing him in an attacking role that plays to his strengths.

Schoenberg on the other hand hasn't been played out of position and has been given numerous opportunities in the middle and has shown very little.

But again, what does make a dick of himself mean?

It’s so vague, it could mean something that is completely irrelevant, it could be something sinister, in which case, either say so, or stop bringing it up as otherwise you’re contributing very little to the conversation.

As an example, I have a mate who told me he was at a club, and saw Rachele doing the Tim Cahill celebration in the middle of the dance floor one night. Is this a problem? Obviously not, but there are plenty of people who would interpret that as him “liking to get on the piss and can make a dick of himself”.
Pretty sure there was a post a year or so in regards to coke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back