Injury Hawks lose another Ruckman

Remove this Banner Ad

It 'ain't. Mine swelled up to the size of an orange. It was described to me as a nest of overlaying delicate bones. In some cases, if I remember rightly, they can pin some bones. I did mine opening a beer fridge the wrong way... Difficult to explain in words, highly comic with a live demonstration though.
Not sure what you mean by this? There's 3 bones in the elbow... Looks like a he dislocated it, there are quite a few ligaments, tendons and nerves of the elbow joint and potential for complications associated with it.

Lets hope there was minimal damage and a speedy recovery

Lowden needs to demonstrate that he can play with mongrel. He's learning how to show aggression (in a controlled fashion) so there's hope that he'll make it as an AFL ruckman. If Hawthorn loses its way later in the season he might get some games but I think the best place for Lowden is the VFL where he can work on a few things and improve himself as a ruckman away from the limelight of senior footy.
Disagree , give him a taste i say , build the hunger ......he's ready for that next step imo ....

Lowden needs to demonstrate that he can play with mongrel. He's learning how to show aggression (in a controlled fashion) so there's hope that he'll make it as an AFL ruckman. If Hawthorn loses its way later in the season he might get some games but I think the best place for Lowden is the VFL where he can work on a few things and improve himself as a ruckman away from the limelight of senior footy.

You'd wait until GC or GWS or someone wouldn't you Dash?
Well played BRANT ....;)

From what I heard is that the Hawks didnt think that Lowdan and Grimely have taken the next step and hence why the went for McCauly and Patterson..
Surely we must be trying Patterson soon if that is the case...

From what I heard is that the Hawks didnt think that Lowdan and Grimely have taken the next step and hence why the went for McCauly and Patterson..
Surely we must be trying Patterson soon if that is the case...
One has gone Fwd , the other Backward !!

Not sure what you mean by this? There's 3 bones in the elbow... Looks like a he dislocated it, there are quite a few ligaments, tendons and nerves of the elbow joint and potential for complications associated with it.

Lets hope there was minimal damage and a speedy recovery

Can't exactly remember - it was more than 15 years ago. Just said it wasn't one bone I broke... the bones were delicate there... a number of them... surgery... pain killers.... never really right again

I would be very happy to play Pattinson. I thought he was a good ruckman at Richmond, still surprised they delisted him and he works well around the ground especially tackling pressure. I would definitely not be against him playing.

I would be very happy to play Pattinson. I thought he was a good ruckman at Richmond, still surprised they delisted him and he works well around the ground especially tackling pressure. I would definitely not be against him playing.

What's the news on him? I haven't heard anything about him since he came over....

Could he be the new Wayde Skipper???

It 'ain't. Mine swelled up to the size of an orange. It was described to me as a nest of overlaying delicate bones. In some cases, if I remember rightly, they can pin some bones. I did mine opening a beer fridge the wrong way... Difficult to explain in words, highly comic with a live demonstration though.

I knocked myself out on a beer fridge once. Got a nasty concussion out of it too. Damn dangerous business, that drinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pattison is very good, was happy we picked him; disappointed we haven't used him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back